Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Fog_Cruiser_Nurnberg

I hope this means space battleship mode is coming back

20 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,509
[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,503 posts
3,435 battles

9OpiA5y.jpg

I like the design. It reminds me of an ASUS computer (the glowing digital/tribal markings) as well as the Cybran units from Supreme Commander.

I'm hoping we also get similar ones for Henri, Zao, Hindenburg, Minotaur, and DM too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,233
[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,422 posts
9,614 battles

Aaaaaaaaaaa Dunnnnooooooo...

Kind of looks like it's on fire and sinking stern first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
285
[BLUMR]
Members
2,049 posts
7,265 battles
27 minutes ago, YamatoA150 said:

9OpiA5y.jpg

I like the design. It reminds me of an ASUS computer (the glowing digital/tribal markings) as well as the Cybran units from Supreme Commander.

I'm hoping we also get similar ones for Henri, Zao, Hindenburg, Minotaur, and DM too.

Exactly my thought. Grosser needs this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,470
[-K-]
Members
5,308 posts
9,134 battles
28 minutes ago, TheDreadnought said:

I would LOVE space battleship mode to come back!!

More than rubber ducky bathtub mode?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
408
[XBRTC]
Members
1,424 posts
7,482 battles
6 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

More than rubber ducky bathtub mode?

That is far too tough of a call right there. I really liked Bathtub Wars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
594 posts
4,444 battles
44 minutes ago, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

That is far too tough of a call right there. I really liked Bathtub Wars.

Why not both?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,763
[YORHA]
Members
3,358 posts
47 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

More than rubber ducky bathtub mode?

 I DEMAND the return of Bathtub wars this April. 

If not I will stop spending money on WG, uninstall the game, rage quit the forums, spam the forums with unreasonable requests for buffs and nerfs (after a respectable 6 hour absence). I will TK all of my team mates in game (after re-installing), accuse everyone better than me of being a hacker (which is pretty much everyone) start fights between clans by mocking elitists, request Submarines in the game, insist there are aimbots at work in game (and post 2 year old Russian Youtube videos as proof),  dismiss LWMs work as being Fan-girlish, summon the ghost of you-know-who (rhymes with Hi Kroger) and purposely step on Lert's tail.

In other words, a normal day here.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,509
[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,503 posts
3,435 battles
5 hours ago, JessieTheKitty said:

Exactly my thought. Grosser needs this

All the T10s should have one. Go full Sci-Fi futuristic naval wars, including CVs launching drone planes and shell tracers looking like arcing particle beams, color-coded in red for HE and blue for AP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13
[CHA0S]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
119 posts
3,701 battles
6 hours ago, JCC45 said:

 I DEMAND the return of Bathtub wars this April. 

If not I will stop spending money on WG, uninstall the game, rage quit the forums, spam the forums with unreasonable requests for buffs and nerfs (after a respectable 6 hour absence). I will TK all of my team mates in game (after re-installing), accuse everyone better than me of being a hacker (which is pretty much everyone) start fights between clans by mocking elitists, request Submarines in the game, insist there are aimbots at work in game (and post 2 year old Russian Youtube videos as proof),  dismiss LWMs work as being Fan-girlish, summon the ghost of you-know-who (rhymes with Hi Kroger) and purposely step on Lert's tail.

In other words, a normal day here.

That sums up the fourms pretty good lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
285
[BLUMR]
Members
2,049 posts
7,265 battles
2 hours ago, YamatoA150 said:

All the T10s should have one. Go full Sci-Fi futuristic naval wars, including CVs launching drone planes and shell tracers looking like arcing particle beams, color-coded in red for HE and blue for AP.

that would be HELLA cool

or at least one like errr whats that one CSGO skin.... like AK-47 point dissarry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,509
[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,503 posts
3,435 battles
30 minutes ago, JessieTheKitty said:

that would be HELLA cool

or at least one like errr whats that one CSGO skin.... like AK-47 point dissarry

I almost got my wish. Thanks SEA Group.

https://imgur.com/a/zLkuh

Still missing Yamato and Montana though. And Shimakaze (she'd make a great "missile boat"). Throw in Khab for another Red ship and alongside Henri IV as "fast attack warships". Here's to hoping that WG makes one for Yamato and Montana at least.

Edited by YamatoA150

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×