Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Taichunger

Please please please please please revert the division window

11 comments in this topic

[INTEL]
Members
8,573 posts
25,660 battles

The upgraded division window is totally annoying. I constantly have to moved it around the interface just to get anything done. If I am switching captains it is blocking my choices. If I am selecting a ship it is blocking my carousel. If I am chatting with someone it is blocking my chat window.

Please please please please revert it to the old separate chat window which you could close, and the div window up in the corner and out of the way. Those were simple and sensible. 

Many thanks. 

• Cool 3

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,401 posts
9,561 battles

They will get to it after they fix something else that isn't broken.

We have badges and an 'N' for horn..   How about 'T' to tinkle the bell?

[MLC]
Members
6 posts
3,496 battles
40 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

The upgraded division window is totally annoying. I constantly have to moved it around the interface just to get anything done. If I am switching captains it is blocking my choices. If I am selecting a ship it is blocking my carousel. If I am chatting with someone it is blocking my chat window.

Please please please please revert it to the old separate chat window which you could close, and the div window up in the corner and out of the way. Those were simple and sensible. 

Many thanks. 

Totally agree! Nothing wrong with the old window.

[USCC2]
Members
3,552 posts

Yep, haven't seen a post that says it's an improvement, but has anyone stopped playing because of it; is there a loss of revenue? Therefore, WG has higher priorities.

Edited by _WaveRider_
  • Cool 1

[SWOB]
Members
2,707 posts
15,736 battles

It's because WG developers don't actually play the game. If they did, they would've instantly realized the "new" division window is not only not better than the old one, but it's, in fact, much, much worse.

Beta Testers
498 posts
12,661 battles

Every person in my clan loathes the new division window.  I personally think whomever deals with the UI in this game needs a trip to the digital gulag.

• Cool 1

[VOP]
Members
332 posts
6,799 battles

I guess if they would not "fix" what is not broken they wouldn't need to unfix what they "thought" (:Smile_sceptic:)  was simple and sensible.

Which in this case it turns into cumbersome and annoying. Sort of like those unneeded badges...:Smile_hiding:

[RLGN]
Members
8,241 posts
17,242 battles
3 minutes ago, USMCGal said:

I guess if they would not "fix" what is not broken they wouldn't need to unfix what they "thought" (:Smile_sceptic:)  was simple and sensible.

Which in this case it turns into cumbersome and annoying. Sort of like those unneeded badges...:Smile_hiding:

Pretty much.

(Still love that siggy of yours, btw.)

Beta Testers
927 posts
4,605 battles

Yes please. The window is always in the way, there’s no good place to put it so that it’s not blocking stuff.

[A_O_A]
Beta Testers
106 posts
5,080 battles

Yes. It sucks. Meanwhile they always talk about how other things are more important to work on, then they do this. There was nothing wrong with it the other way. It was small, it didn’t obstruct your view from anything and it worked! Put the old one back!

Edited by MagicMikeV

Sign in to follow this