Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Psycodiver

Operation 50% WR for every ship

5 comments in this topic

[ZIPPO]
Members
1,554 posts
3,539 battles

I'm kinda not in the mood for grinding anymore ships at this point so I decided to challenge myself, to bring all my ships up to at least 50% winrate. I brought my Hashidate up to 50%, currently working on the Mikasa but that ship is proving to be 'difficult' to say the least. Most of these ships I haven't played since OBT or shortly after that time so its going to be interesting to revisit them. Here where I currently stand:

Emden - 0% - 2 battles (I don't own it anymore so this may sit as is for a while)

Hermelin - 0% - 1 battle (should be easy enough)

Chester - 25% - 4 battles (only have to win 2 battles)

Mahan - 27.78% - 18 battles (this will be difficult because I had a hard time adapting to radar and its allot of ground to make up)

Tenryu - 27.78% - 18 battles (got allot of ground to make up but shes a good ship so it isn't impossible)

Isokaze - 30% - 10 battles (I'm a much better player than I was then so I may enjoy her this time around)

Mikasa - 33% - 12 battles (this is a difficult ship to influence a battle with)

Iowa - 33% - 6 battles (shes still collecting dust because I hate high tier play)

Giulio Cesare - 37.5% - 16 battles (I don't get it, I do pretty well stats wise but my teams just seem to die, bad luck or I'm not carrying enough)

Myogi - 38.64% - 44 battles (believe it or not I bought her back a while ago scored 8 wins in a row and 2 losses, this goes to show how bad I did with her in OBT)

Chikuma - 40% - 5 battles (should be easy to bring up)

Konig - 46.67% - 30 battles (a couple wins should do it)

Omaha - 47.73% - 44 battles (last time I played this ship AFT and BFT still applied to her guns and I averaged 41k damage, I'm not looking forward to this revisit)

Nicholas - 48.48% - 33 battles (I liked this ship but it has been along time since I've played her

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Members
1,102 posts

I thought about this a while back. I even started on it and rehabilitated some ship records. Then I remembered what an incredible pile of raw sewage the Bougainville is.

[SALT]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
3,660 posts
2,671 battles
2 hours ago, Psycodiver said:

I'm kinda not in the mood for grinding anymore ships at this point so I decided to challenge myself, to bring all my ships up to at least 50% winrate. I brought my Hashidate up to 50%, currently working on the Mikasa but that ship is proving to be 'difficult' to say the least. Most of these ships I haven't played since OBT or shortly after that time so its going to be interesting to revisit them. Here where I currently stand:

Emden - 0% - 2 battles (I don't own it anymore so this may sit as is for a while)

Hermelin - 0% - 1 battle (should be easy enough)

Chester - 25% - 4 battles (only have to win 2 battles)

Mahan - 27.78% - 18 battles (this will be difficult because I had a hard time adapting to radar and its allot of ground to make up)

Tenryu - 27.78% - 18 battles (got allot of ground to make up but shes a good ship so it isn't impossible)

Isokaze - 30% - 10 battles (I'm a much better player than I was then so I may enjoy her this time around)

Mikasa - 33% - 12 battles (this is a difficult ship to influence a battle with)

Iowa - 33% - 6 battles (shes still collecting dust because I hate high tier play)

Giulio Cesare - 37.5% - 16 battles (I don't get it, I do pretty well stats wise but my teams just seem to die, bad luck or I'm not carrying enough)

Myogi - 38.64% - 44 battles (believe it or not I bought her back a while ago scored 8 wins in a row and 2 losses, this goes to show how bad I did with her in OBT)

Chikuma - 40% - 5 battles (should be easy to bring up)

Konig - 46.67% - 30 battles (a couple wins should do it)

Omaha - 47.73% - 44 battles (last time I played this ship AFT and BFT still applied to her guns and I averaged 41k damage, I'm not looking forward to this revisit)

Nicholas - 48.48% - 33 battles (I liked this ship but it has been along time since I've played her

I actually was starting to do this took back in November since there were certain low tier ships that I was having to get adjusted to the game coming back from early CBT to 2016. A few of them to also give far better opinion on them now that I'm better at them overall but there are a few I'm not looking forward to trying to fix the w/r in such as Myogi.

For me, it's the following

Arizona - 48.39% - 31 Battles (I do great damage in her, just find it hard to carry in her which is funny because I did just fine carrying with New Mexico sitting at 55%, so 5-6 good wins would fix that with her)

Langley - 47.62% - 21 Battles (I got most of my good wins back when she could still manual drop. It's going to be interesting trying to fix this one's w/r without as I'm not a good CV player....)

Izumo - 47.62% -42 Battles (This one might never happen LOL!)

Myoko- 47.27% - 55 Battles (She dipped under 51% during Christmas, I'll fix her easy as shes a fun ship to run in Divisions)

Budyonny - 47.22% - 36 Battles (This is one ship I love but at times get way too aggressive. Now that I've played through Fiji, I'll probably be more in tuned to relax and play her a bit more conservatively to fix her wins)

T-22 - 45.83% - 24 Battles - This ship is an enigma to me. I do good damage in her but I always feel like shes the weakest of the Tier 5 DD's when it comes to me being able to flex in her when it comes to W/R.

Saipa....yeah we're going to skip this one till I get better at CV's and leave it at that LOL

Myogi -41.94% 31 Battles - This one is self explanatory. First BB Line going up from very very early CBT into 2016, and it took Myogi and Kongo to get me to adjust to play styles when I got into Fuso. Going to be interesting going back.

Konig Albert - 41.67% - 12 Battles - This ship and I do not get along. I just feel overall the Nassau is such a superior ship to it. The reload on the 11''s makes for far superior performance in my opinion, especially with DD's about.

Tenryu - 38.46% - 13 Battles - This one was me adjusting to Cruiser game play coming back. I did really well in Kuma right after so fixing this one shouldn't be too hard at all.

Aoba - 36.84% - 38 Battles - This one will be extremely hard to fix and I don't look forward to fixing it either.

Guilio and Graf Spee - 33.33 and 27.27%  with 9 and 12 battles - Both amazing ships that I keep getting drunk and playing. Yeah, totally my fault on that one but I can't help it. They are extremely comfortable ships that I tended to derp with. Same thing happened with another ship I love that took it the hardest down below.

Gallant - 18.18% - 11 Battles - This one took it the hardest with my drunk gaming spree during Christmas time. I love this ship, but my god do I do stupid **** when I get drunk and sure I got 35k average damage but holy crap did I make some bad calls. It will probably take me 15-20 wins to fix this one but playing seriously and not drunk will definitely improve that. Same thing for Guilio and Graf Spee

There are other ships, but these are my personal goal's so when I finish my current 2 month stent of non-stop work without a day off, I'm down to do some hilarious fix w/r divisions with ya Psyco haha

Sign in to follow this