You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JediMasterDraco

Last Chance All PSA

7 comments in this topic

[NGA]
Members
1,285 posts
7,797 battles

Alright everyone; for those of you who are still aiming for it, tomorrow is your last chance to get the Tier IX American Premium Battleship Missouri. After that, it'll be removed for an unspecified amount of time. My guess is about a year at best. I'm personally not its biggest fan, but I have odd tastes. I enjoyed the pre-buff Pepsi for instance while hating the Aoba. Nuance, good luck to everyone grinding away. Hope you enjoy her and that RNGesus blesses you in the name of the Khabarovsk, the Moskva, and the HE-Spamming Conqueror.

[SYN]
Members
4,541 posts
11,437 battles

I'm not that big a fan of it, either.  Glad I'm not the only one, lol.

Playing high-tier BBs in this game is not my idea of "fun".

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

Thanks for the heads up.

I have over 1m FXP, and I still don't really want it, but the possibility of it not being available again is in the back of my mind.

I've got 300m credits as well which I'll prolly never spend it all.

I've got a few lines I'm thinking about going down, and I'm hopeful at some point this century WG will make another FXP ship type available.

Edited by Wulfgarn

[-AVA-]
Members
140 posts
7,424 battles

I basically have enough XP to convert to get both the Mizzou and Yamato wanna-be but choose not to get either. If I am going to spend the money, I would rather get several tons of lower tier premium ships. . .just makes more economical and captain-trainer sense to me but to each their own. . .

• Cool 1

[JUICE]
Members
819 posts
6,369 battles

I picked up Mizzou when I got back into the game just after Christmas. I am not good in it as i am a DD/Cruiser main but, I already had the free xp so why not.

[SALVO]
Members
17,024 posts
17,629 battles

I'm coming up on 1M FXP, but I already have the Missouri.  I could get the Musashi, but have zero interest in doing so.  I don't feel all that comfortable in the Yammy already so why should I throw away 750 FXP on another "Yammy"?  I'd rather save the FXP for other purposes, or whatever the next FXP premium that might come along.