Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GuntherPrein

ROFL 48 games of pink for 2 rounds nice thank ya WG

100 comments in this topic

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,625 battles

wow getting 46 games for killing a BB before he rammed my ally is pretty extreme ,  2 shells hit my mate because enemy was about 200 hundred meters from him before I burnt him down with my Atlanta , well 1 of those shells caused fire and finished him off 5 secs before team won and now I get to play near 50 games of pink jesus Christ man cmon

• Funny 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 6
  • Angry 1

[PVE]
Members
9,769 posts
7,478 battles
Just now, GuntherPrein said:

wow getting 46 games for killing a BB before he rammed my ally is pretty extreme ,  2 shells hit my mate because enemy was about 200 hundred meters from him before I burnt him down with my Atlanta , well 1 of those shells caused fire and finished him off 5 secs before team won and now I get to play near 50 games of pink jesus Christ man cmon

If you got a 48 game pink penalty, then you must do a lot of team damage.

• Cool 10

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

48 seems like your a regular TK.

Ly1OXkh.gif

Edited by CLUCH_CARGO
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Members
841 posts
4,880 battles

your first dozen or so TKs earn you about 7 games of pink each. If you got 48 games of pink, just how many times have you been pink?

Seriously if you can't go a game without killing a teammate, this isn't the right game for you. Maybe it's time to ban him instead of just making him pink.

Edited by FleetAdmiral_Assassin
  • Cool 2

[NGA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,272 posts
3,463 battles

Yeah 48 is for tk people that tk too much.

Pay better attention to your allies and next time hold your shot if a ship is that close.

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,625 battles
Just now, CLUCH_CARGO said:

48 seems like your a regular TK.

sure 1 or 2 a week about 10 000 games played so kinda can happen, sometimes yeah Im to blame lotsa times its pretty stubborn people charging a BB I have had torps on they can see torps just like the rest of team don't stop em from trying to ram a BB that's prob dead anyways if the torps hit

• Bad 1

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,625 battles
1 minute ago, FleetAdmiral_Assassin said:

your first dozen or so TKs earn you about 7 games of pink each. If you got 48 games of pink, just how many times have you been pink?

Seriously if you can't go a game without killing a teammate, this isn't the right game for you.

1 minute ago, JollyRoger6969 said:

Yeah 48 is for tk people that tk too much.

Pay better attention to your allies and next time hold your shot if a ship is that close.

we would have lost game if I had held off shot from points so there is that

• Angry 1

[HINON]
Members
9,037 posts

Didn't know pink affected anything. Just tell everything you support breast cancer awareness and move on.

• Cool 1

[NGA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,272 posts
3,463 battles

First of all....  Clan name.

Secondly. You tk all the time for a 48 game pink. Stop it.

Members
841 posts
4,880 battles
1 minute ago, GuntherPrein said:

we would have lost game if I had held off shot from points so there is that

1. Any time you TK it is your fault (if you fired it, you're responsible for anything it hits).

2. Killing that many teammates hurts your teams not helps them.

3. Time for WG to break out the Ban-Torpedo and fire it your way...

• Cool 1

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,625 battles
Just now, FleetAdmiral_Assassin said:

1. Any time you TK it is your fault (if you fired it, you're responsible for anything it hits).

2. Killing that many teammates hurts your teams not helps them.

3. Time for WG to break out the Ban-Torpedo and fire it your way...

HUH wth are you even going on about??? if I had held off shots they would have won from points from ram me killing BB saved our [edited]and I shot at him not torps

[TBOW]
Members
261 posts
3,859 battles
4 minutes ago, GuntherPrein said:

sure 1 or 2 a week

That's an insane amount of team killing...

I've only turned pink once.

[SYN]
Members
4,548 posts
11,437 battles
6 minutes ago, GuntherPrein said:

46 games?  Definitely not your first offense, then. 

Consider exercising a little judgement before mindlessly firing off those marginal shots.

Members
841 posts
4,880 battles
Just now, GuntherPrein said:

HUH wth are you even going on about??? if I had held off shots they would have won from points from ram me killing BB saved our [edited]and I shot at him not torps

I never said you torped anyone, i'm saying WG should ban you once and for all. Please don't let the door hit you on your way out.

• Cool 3

Members
2,059 posts
5,097 battles

sure 1 or 2 a week about 10 000 games played so kinda can happen, sometimes yeah Im to blame lotsa times its pretty stubborn people charging a BB I have had torps on they can see torps just like the rest of team don't stop em from trying to ram a BB that's prob dead anyways if the torps hit

Assume every friendly ship is hell bent on eating your torpedoes, if they have a chance, don't launch them.

I have nearly 5k battles over 3 years, and only 6TKs. The fact you've reached this point is a sign of some incredibly arrogant and moronic gameplay. I hope I see you on the enemy team, and never on my own.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,625 battles
2 minutes ago, JollyRoger6969 said:

First of all....  Clan name.

Secondly. You tk all the time for a 48 game pink. Stop it.

meh ive played like 10 000 battles bud mostly DD and cruisers I do not TK all the time maybe 1 or 2 a week like I said most come from BB try to ram another BB I have had torps on I tell them slow down do they listen the ones that do thank me the ones that don't usally haven't helped much at all and haven't even typed in chat

• Bad 1

Beta Testers
6,868 posts
4,189 battles

In this thread. "I'm terrible and when I kill things they're usually teammates. Why are you punishing me WG?!"

• Funny 2
  • Bad 1

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,479 posts
4,069 battles

Work it off in Co-op, as a carrier if you must.

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,625 battles
1 minute ago, Kuckoo said:

46 games?  Definitely not your first offense, then. 

Consider exercising a little judgement before mindlessly firing off those marginal shots.

well I won the game so if I had done nothing ram would have given up points for win BB that I TK fought until end he even apologized for using his repair early

• Bad 1

[PVE]
Members
9,769 posts
7,478 battles
1 minute ago, FleetAdmiral_Assassin said:

I never said you torped anyone, i'm saying WG should ban you once and for all. Please don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Someone posted a screenshot of someone else with a pink game status of over 100. I think if you spread them out, you can go awhile getting longer and longer pink game stretches.

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,625 battles
1 minute ago, X15 said:

Assume every friendly ship is hell bent on eating your torpedoes, if they have a chance, don't launch them.

I have nearly 5k battles over 3 years, and only 6TKs. The fact you've reached this point is a sign of some incredibly arrogant and moronic gameplay. I hope I see you on the enemy team, and never on my own.

cool hope to see you out there then

• Bad 1

[SF-E]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
1,166 posts
13,758 battles

LOL... I’ve gotten 60 cor TK’ing a Tirpitz that sat AFK the whole match. I was in my Essex, and my other teammates asked me to let them finish enemy Essex and also asked me to TK the AFK.

Yeah, it was wrong. Yeah, I deserved it.. But hey, that 60 ended up being 11 with some really awesome high dmg games without even rubbing an ally.

Just get over it, avoid collision/team shots and it will be over quicker than you think. That 48 you see is an approximate, based on how much red vs green dmg you have done.

[SYN]
Members
4,548 posts
11,437 battles

well I won the game so if I had done nothing ram would have given up points for win BB that I TK fought until end he even apologized for using his repair early

Sure.

You won the game.

Ok.

• Cool 1

[SF-E]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
1,166 posts
13,758 battles
Just now, Kuckoo said:

Sure.

You won the game.

Ok.

Without the replay, none of us truly knows. Perhaps that one kill helped tip the balance!

Sign in to follow this