Casper_Blazin

Crashing 4-5 times everyday

8 comments in this topic

Members
7 posts
1,140 battles

Game is constantly crashing on me when I'm in a division.  Hasn't happened when I'm playing solo.  It happens with the same frequency without any mods or with them.  Getting very frustrated with this issue.  I have run the integrity check within the launcher and that hasn't helped and I've also run the downloaded check file from wargaming and that hasn't helped.  If anyone has any ideas or solution it would be greatly appreciated.  I have attached screenshots of the error message that appears when the game crashes. 

Crash.JPG

Desktop Screenshot 2018.02.26 - 17.25.31.93.png

Desktop Screenshot 2018.02.26 - 18.04.50.71.png

Members
2,059 posts
5,097 battles

Did you put these in a support ticket?

I'd update my drivers and if that doesn't fix it, try uninstalling and getting a fresh copy.

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
1,166 posts
13,758 battles

This patch has been worse than recent ones.

6.15.1 was pretty stable.

Members
7 posts
1,140 battles

Haven't done the support ticket will do that now, but I have already uninstalled and redownloaded both the launcher and the entire game and still getting the same crashes.

Alpha Tester
363 posts
4,893 battles

i am experiencing the same issue , i have updated all drivers , and @ this moment i am reinstalling the game aging this would be the 2nd time i do this entire endeavor , very time consuming :etc_swear::etc_red_button:

and i do not use any Mods.

[CO-OP]
Members
33 posts
10,030 battles

I've had good results using the game check in the launcher. It's located in the settings of game launcher.  Also, WG check is downloadable from WOG website

Members
1 post
5,889 battles

game is crashing all the time!  I am losing my mind having to uninstall & reinstall!  I do not know what more to do to fix this thing!

[187]
Members
1,172 posts
7,657 battles

Yep I'm glad I have not done what you guys are saying....uninstall and reinstall is not the fix obviously...same problem it began with this patch for me getting kicked out at the Que into battle...they "WOW", need to roll it back and see where everyone lands is much easier than having people go [edited]crazy uninstalling and reinstalling and it fix nothing....if a roll back to before the latest patches fixes it then you know it is in the patch itself somewhere causing all the connectivity issues and the fps issues.

This is why rollouts to the entire collective is a bad idea....please in the future ask for guinea pig groups to play a week solid in all modes...someone suggested it is related to when you are in a clan battle or division...perhaps so this is where mine and many others seem to begin.

Roll that crapback WoW quickest thing to do.

Edited by C_D