You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Murasame92

Looking For Clan With Communication Skills

8 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Members
91 posts
3,820 battles

Hello my fellow Warships Players! 

Im trying to find an Elite Clan (but down to earth elite clan) on here with communication skills through their discord servers and actual in game. Im finding it incredibly hard to find other humans that well, actually like to talk and INCLUDE other people in on the conversation. Been having issues with being that new person in the clan and expected to be the one to socialize like i know everyone. Hell when i try talking im out talked because no one knows me. Im the New person. Guess im too much of a soldier (In the Army now National Guard) cause usually i wait for someone to tell me where to go in a new clan. basically a clan that walks the new kids around for the month until they are comfortable. I know this is asking a lot but i want to be in a clan to where i belong! Out of three clans i havent found them. Heres my specs: 

-56% Win Rate

-1160 WTR (climbing slowly to 1250 average overtime) 

-Want to be one of the best players on the NA server. Want to be taught by the best

-Want to try clan battles (never been in one before or tournys but want to. The clans i was in always talked over each other and ignored me when i asked to be in.)

-Anime Oriented Clan Preferable but not important (yes I am an Otaku, no i will not push it on people. People like what they like leave em be) 

Cons:

-Shy individual (especially around new people)

-Average Player (Blue across board)  

Thank you guys for your time! 

Murasame92

[PIZZA]
[PIZZA]
Members
19 posts
22,704 battles

Drop me a PM later tonight....after 8 central. I have two slots open in PIZZA. You can join on a trail basis...play some clan battles this week and see if you like it. We are all average and better players and nobody is under 20 years old. There is almost always someone on to division with/chat with. I believe a few guys are into the Anime. We do NOT want to be considered an "Elite clan" however. We like to win and compete but your membership is not contingent on being an "Elite". Thanks...Champ

Edited by ChampionsVA56

[ADOPT]
[ADOPT]
Members
44 posts
6,112 battles

Feel free to check out ADOPT.  We set out as a group to help people learn how to play better.  We have a group of mentors of all skills levels to help others improve.  We take clan battles seriously, but like to keep it a positive experience.

If nothing else our discord is open to all. Come by check us out and if you want in the clan or not you're always welcome to div and chat with us.  https://discord.gg/sKpumZu

We are not anime oriented but have many anime fans.  I think you would fit in.  Message me here or in discord if you like ADOPT and would to join.  

[-ARP-]
Members
293 posts
13,998 battles

sorry i missed your post. if your looking for a clan... visit JR. you don't have to join right away. visit us and see if you like us. We also play on discord and usually have people on all the time as we have members from around the world... We actually like new players (new to the clan) because they bring value to the group and can maybe teach us something. We are currently in Storm but if you have not ever done Clan battles we have a second clan that you can join to get your feet wet and when you feel comfortable... then you can join the main clan.  If you do decide to visit us click on the discord link in my signature.