You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Deathwhisper_1

Suggestions

9 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
939 battles

I did not find a suggestion topic. If there are any, please move this topic.

The suggestion is about dividing people and bots into matches. And damage / sight of the bots.
The bots have a very high percentage of hit in the magazine.
2 consecutive hits is not uncommon. Leaving the player with 30% - 40% of life, in the first minutes of the game.
This alone is already quite uncomfortable, besides ridiculous. almost 100% accuracy all the time. No matter how much we make turns or decrease / increase speed. Even going backwards, it is detected and the bots continue with a very high hit rate ...
To complete the division of bots for humans is terrible. You've put bots with a perfect sight, alone in one of the teams. And the other team is full of flawed humans.

TROUBLESHOOTING SUGGESTIONS:

- Divide the humans between the two teams, then complete the two teams with bots.

- Please decrease CONSIDERABLY, the ability of the bots to hit the magazine so easily and so often.

Sorry for any typing or writing errors. google's fault

(Original PT-BR)

A sugestão é sobre a divisão de pessoas e bots nas partidas. E dano/mira dos bots.
Os bots tem uma porcentagem muito alta de acerto no paiol do navio. 2 acertos consecutivos, não é incomum. Deixando o player com 30% - 40% de vida,  logo nos primeiros minutos de jogo.
Apenas isto já é bem incomodo, além de ridiculo. quase 100% de acerto o tempo todo. Não importando o quanto fazemos curvas ou diminuimos/aumentamos a velocidade. Mesmo ir de ré, é detectado e os bots continuam com altissima taxa de acerto...
Pra completar a divisão de bots para humanos é péssima. Vocês colocaram bots com uma mira perfeita, sozinhos em um dos times. E o outro time fica cheio de humanos falhos.

SUGESTÕES PARA SOLUÇÃO DOS PROBLEMAS:

- Divida os humanos entre os dois times, DEPOIS complete os dois times com bots.

- Favor diminuir CONSIDERAVELMENTE, a possiblidade dos bots acertarem o paiol com tanta facilidade e com tanta frequencia.

Desculpem qualquer erro de grafia ou escrita. culpa do google

• Bad 2

[KSA]
Members
1,027 posts
5,679 battles

You talking about Co Op ? Why would you want to mix bots and humans there ? it's not that difficult at lower levels, around T8 it get's interesting and the bots should be hard hell I wish they were harder especially when I want to disappear from the whiney crowd in Randoms..

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
7,229 posts
13,353 battles

It would be like random but with bots then. The idea of co op is that it's humans against the bots. The only time there are bots on your team is when there are not enough humans to fill the team. It sounds like you like to charge in and take first contact with the bots. They will all concentrate fire on you. If you have a low number of humans on your team let the bots go in first, use them as a meat shield. You can yolo in and still have a good win rate in co op but to excel you have to go into battle tactically. Bots do miss when you turn and change speeds just practice at it. What you are suggesting would be a new game mode. Mixed or PVP/E. Which gives me an idea for a new game mode, thanks for your post. GL to you.

Members
4,719 posts
7,555 battles
1 hour ago, khorender_1 said:

You talking about Co Op ? Why would you want to mix bots and humans there ? it's not that difficult at lower levels, around T8 it get's interesting and the bots should be hard hell I wish they were harder especially when I want to disappear from the whiney crowd in Randoms..

I noticed when I got to tier7 the bots were better.  You can lose to them but I still win big majority of those co-op games.  I also wish the bots were even better. 

[KSA]
Members
1,027 posts
5,679 battles
Just now, dmckay said:

I noticed when I got to tier7 the bots were better.  You can lose to them but I still win big majority of those co-op games.  I also wish the bots were even better. 

I'm not ready for T8+ playstyle so I play my 8's in CO OP for now, all depends on the human players, but I have seen more get outplayed by bots than not it seems lol ..

[TF77V]
Beta Testers
5 posts
3,814 battles

Suggestion for game improvement. Can change the texture on the real islands on the space game to they are more pronounced from the background a little? Also lighten the actual sea to be more tranparent in the space game. The grid is fine just lighten it up alittle. When I am in it I get confused of what is sky and actual items that will stop you.

You have done a excellent job with the space graphics. Give cudo's to your team please.

Game improvement suggestion. Please add a area where you identified and Ban players for running illegal mods. This would give the whole community a sense that you are trying to improve the game and weeding out the people who are spoiling it for everyone else. It also sends a very strong message to everyone you are not tollerating people who are trying to destroy the game play of others who really enjoy playing. I seen a lot of games with aimbots that destroyed the game completely  an example is Battlefield 3. I don't want that to happen here.

Edited by CrankRambo

[JFSOC]
Members
1 post
3,455 battles

Just a suggestion:

This is for the Mission where the objective is to destroy all opposing ships, defend your base or capture opposing forces base.

My observation of the current method is most captains rush out to engage and attempt to destroy and or capture the enemy base.  Most captains do this without even thinking of, or taking suggestions from other captains.  Even if the matchmaker system didn't balance the teams as well as we hoped or the enemy team is functioning better together.  Defending the base is treated as boring or not helping the team,  even to the point of getting reported for poor gameplay.  By the time the enemy starts to focus on the base defender there is usually not one but a few opposing ships this is because at that point most of the bases attacking force went another direction or are sunk.  The current system a captain will receive a defensive score when they attack someone currently in our base. This will happen even if attacking from outside the base boundaries but are in gun range.  This is still good but I have noticed that in most cases at that point it is over fast for the side who base is being overrun. Reasons being they left their base completely defenseless and a single ship like a destroyer has snuck past and attempting to cap the base uncontested, or the team is mostly dead or possibly only a couple captains who are actually close enough to stop the capture time or attempt to eliminate the opposing forces or in case of a destroyer the captain is not close enough to see them or they use smoke to protect themselves from being delayed in the capture.

This suggestion is not to award a person who sits in the base defending afk or doing minimal work to achieve the mission objectives.  Its to make the team members weigh the option of defending or attacking more. Which will be beneficial to the captain and to the mission.  This suggestion is maybe a small extra bonus to the captains in the form of cash and score received for damage to enemy ships no matter where the enemy engaged is on the battlefield if the defending captain can hit them that means they are advancing and the captain is in all rights is "defending". If engaging while the defending ship themselves is firing from in the boundaries of the home base it is defending.   If all else this defensive reward might offset the some of the cost of post-battle expenses, give the team a better chance of winning if more choose to smartly defend or advance options closer.   I like World of Warships because its well planned out, beautiful graphics and more realistic engineering of ships and battle mechanics in gameplay so please entertain this suggestion or a possible variation of it that you think might work better.   This is my suggestion for this mission and I would love to hear your constructive thoughts or suggestions on it.

[OTC]
Members
2 posts
4,495 battles

Really, a destroyer cuts in front of my torps gets damage but not sunk, and I get a penalty for 2 battles, what [edited]! 

[FAGA]
Members
496 posts
4,514 battles

I'd love to see a map, after a battle is over, that shows the movement tracks of the various ships/ teams.

It would help a lot to see and learn what was a winning move and what was just a dumb move into disaster.

and one more thing, the final kill should play out (with title music fading in), not get stopped mid animation.

Currently it is like a Bond movie that stops in the middle of the final scene where 007 gets the bad guy :-)

Edited by freggo
grammar fix.