You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CFagan1987

Gold of France containers

9 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
308 posts
9,649 battles

Does "First Time completion prize" mean that we get 10 containers total for the whole campaign or 10 containers per each of the 3 missions for 30 in total (assuming that one has the required ships)? I don't have the Aigle, but I do have the De Grasse, La Gal, Algerie, Normandie, and the Richelieu.

I'm wondering because I am 4 symbols short (translation: I need 12 more containers to account for the possibility of duplicates). There's a decent chance I could complete Stage 3 of the current missions giving me 7 containers but kills have never been my forte, I'm more of a damage guy. Currently standing at 4/15 wins and 3/10 kills after one day's efforts, I have a chance but it's not set in stone.

[TAZ]
Members
498 posts

In the public test you received a total of 6 containers w/o the Aigle, for task  2 (1 container ), task 3 (2 containers) and the final task (3 containers) and I think the Aigle task in each mission was 4 containers. So a possible total of 10 containers if you have the Aigle .

• Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
13 minutes ago, Nutaz said:

In the public test you received a total of 6 containers w/o the Aigle, for task  2 (1 container ), task 3 (2 containers) and the final task (3 containers) and I think the Aigle task in each mission was 4 containers. So a possible total of 10 containers if you have the Aigle .

Thanks for the info, so I will be out 4 containers:Smile_sad:

Oh well, c'est la vie:cap_tea:

[LOU1]
Members
3,688 posts
10,143 battles

You can get 8 containers for each of the 3 missions if you do not have the Aigle (10 with Aigle): one for Task 2, two for Task 4, and five for the Final Task (Task 3 for the Aigle gives two containers).  That is a total of 24 containers without Aigle (and 30 containers with Aigle) for the three missions of the Campaign.

You can also get 3 containers from the Hermes operation: 1 for 1 star and 2 for two stars.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/golden-girls/

Edited by ExploratorOne
Spelling
  • Cool 1

Alpha Tester
130 posts
1,558 battles

Question about this event, I see that task 3 can only be completed with the Aigle, so if I don't buy it or fail to get it for free i won't be able to complete it?

[PVE]
Members
15,717 posts
10,424 battles
3 minutes ago, _Goo_ said:

Question about this event, I see that task 3 can only be completed with the Aigle, so if I don't buy it or fail to get it for free i won't be able to complete it?

`

No, you need Aigle to complete it, but you still can complete the campaign by repeating the other tasks. The 4 task of each level requires a T8+ French BB and if you can't run up the tree that fast, T8 premium BB Gascogne will probably be on sale when the patch drops.

Hopefully Part Deux ups the chance of getting the Lyon & Richelieu missions.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
4,744 posts
15,464 battles
13 minutes ago, _Goo_ said:

You won't be able to full-complete it without Aigle (i.e. you can finish it, but you can't "100%" it).

You can get Aigle through the event mission sequence "Aigle Marathon", or by buying it in the Premium Shop.

Edited by Edgecase

Alpha Tester
130 posts
1,558 battles
53 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

`

No, you need Aigle to complete it, but you still can complete the campaign by repeating the other tasks. The 4 task of each level requires a T8+ French BB and if you can't run up the tree that fast, T8 premium BB Gascogne will probably be on sale when the patch drops.

Hopefully Part Deux ups the chance of getting the Lyon & Richelieu missions.

51 minutes ago, Edgecase said:

You won't be able to full-complete it without Aigle (i.e. you can finish it, but you can't "100%" it).

You can get Aigle through the event mission sequence "Aigle Marathon", or by buying it in the Premium Shop.

Thanks guys!

[LOU1]
Members
3,688 posts
10,143 battles

Easiest way to do tasks like these if you don't want to grind is keep repeating the damage or XP tasks and play as you normally do.  The pins will add up.