Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Nodewman

Smoke muzzle FLASH

10 comments in this topic

[RRC]
Members
2 posts

Really pop smoke shoot in smoke no radar/hydro or any of that and get targeted.................dead.............

If your in smoke your Shells shouldn't show up IN SMOKE, make a damn FLASH that makes smoke useful,  {By FLASH i mean something that lights up the smoke}

so yeah smoke is broke for gunboats. 

My rant TY 4 reading this........

• Funny 1

[POP]
Members
965 posts
11,801 battles

You are welcome sir and may I make a suggestion that may improve your gunboat play in smoke?

Get in that smoke and get down and get funky wit it it, and I mean really move dat aft...woot!

Seagul knows..
h4E7D57D9.gif.52638aa9d93f6ecc4b44a61fbd514e2d.gif

[NNC]
Members
2,090 posts
10,710 battles
16 minutes ago, Nodewman said:

Really pop smoke shoot in smoke no radar/hydro or any of that and get targeted.................dead.............

If your in smoke your Shells shouldn't show up IN SMOKE, make a damn FLASH that makes smoke useful,  {By FLASH i mean something that lights up the smoke}

so yeah smoke is broke for gunboats. 

My rant TY 4 reading this........

Confused? There is muzzle flashes in smoke since thats why you get detected at certain range amd can see a slight muzzle flash in smoke

[TROY]
Members
212 posts
2,936 battles
2 minutes ago, JessieTheKitty said:

Confused? There is muzzle flashes in smoke since thats why you get detected at certain range amd can see a slight muzzle flash in smoke

I think he is referring to the tracers that some people can use to guesstimate the location of a ship in smoke and drop a blind salvo on.  He is just complaining that someone is better than he is when he is sitting still in a smoke cloud.

[NNC]
Members
2,090 posts
10,710 battles
Just now, biggie1447 said:

I think he is referring to the tracers that some people can use to guesstimate the location of a ship in smoke and drop a blind salvo on.  He is just complaining that someone is better than he is when he is sitting still in a smoke cloud.

Thats what i mean. Theyre is a slight muzzle flash in the smoke. Hell if you want to get realistic firing in smoke would after a couple slavos depending on what gun caliber it is will clear the smoke uo.

[RRC]
Members
2 posts

8 minutes ago, biggie1447 said:

Thing is i move when in smoke. I don't sit much. 

So yeah, But this was good made me feel better. 

22 minutes ago, Gerbertz said:

You are welcome sir and may I make a suggestion that may improve your gunboat play in smoke?

Get in that smoke and get down and get funky wit it it, and I mean really move dat aft...woot!

Seagul knows..
h4E7D57D9.gif.52638aa9d93f6ecc4b44a61fbd514e2d.gif

[LEGO]
Members
145 posts
4,244 battles

oh nice

I come back after all this time and now there's flashes in the smoke, I mean perfefctly aligned flashes?

I know they were nerfing smoke

but this crapis ridiculous

[edited]pathetic.

[FML]
Members
2,860 posts
12,773 battles
8 minutes ago, riverslq said:

oh nice

I come back after all this time and now there's flashes in the smoke, I mean perfefctly aligned flashes?

I know they were nerfing smoke

but this crapis ridiculous

[edited]pathetic.

Well, bye?

Seriously, it’s not that hard to keep moving in your smoke. And you don’t HAVE to keep firing to give away your position. 

Sign in to follow this