You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
vikingno2

Aim Bots

98 comments in this topic

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
19,721 battles
3 hours ago, awiggin said:

Considering a Unicum level streamer was caught using it during a stream and stated he got it from a team mate (One of those clans) I'm not sure how you could have missed it....:Smile_teethhappy:

There is a lot of people that use them if you go to the site to download it they have a list of players who downloaded it already ( guess what many are Unicums but it dosent help at all right?) its in the thousands from that one mod  WG should use the info they provide and track accounts but some are popular you tubers so cant get them in trouble as  they are selling the game and free advertisement for WG

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
19,721 battles
43 minutes ago, Grizley said:

Nov 2017 isn't exactly old. I'm not sure what the point is though. Yes there is a version of the many many years old WoT cheat program that works in WoWs.  It's very rare, and it doesn't help crap players be anything more than slightly less crappy players.  I don't like that it exists, but I'm not losing sleep over it.

From what I've seen of videos and screenshots of it, the only thing that might help is the shell landing markers.  It's makes it a lot easier to pick up the exact landing position early.

rofl open your eyes if that's all you think it helps you with LOOL did he ever even enter periscope mode to land any shots???

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
23,982 posts
3,895 battles

So I was directed to a video from August 2017 which shows a lead indicator in use during someone's Twitch stream.

Turns out that there actually are people who can make the "cheats" claim with more than how salty they are as evidence. Though it's still 6 months old.

Edited by KiyoSenkan

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,241 posts
8 hours ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

Did you watch the King of the Sea quarter final and final on you tube? You should second guess is that "aim bots" help player kills from across the map or it just SKILLS

I did. The smoke firing was real too.

[LEGIT]
Members
1,911 posts
26,653 battles
8 hours ago, AVR_Project said:

This appears as enemy ships not being spotted when open-water firing.  They will also jump around when they are in trouble, so you can't hit them. 

What's weird is I swear I've seen enemy ships speed up and run into my salvoes.  It's very rare, but I've seen it happen.  And I don't use any mods.  I don't think it was a case of lag/spike or whatever either.  It just seemed like RNG really wanted my shells to hit.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
6,310 posts
35 minutes ago, slokill_1 said:

What's weird is I swear I've seen enemy ships speed up and run into my salvoes.  It's very rare, but I've seen it happen.  And I don't use any mods.  I don't think it was a case of lag/spike or whatever either.  It just seemed like RNG really wanted my shells to hit.

Um...   For me, those are FRIENDLY ships.  You can tell by the green or pink colors.

I'll also admit, I've got citadels when I wasn't even aiming..  Just randomly tossing rounds over an island where I think a ship will be.

On the other hand, I've also received 4 Citadels from a German BB clear across a map 3 minutes into battle....   wiped out.  Oh, such a happy guy he was.  Happy Birthday, sir....   <esc> EXIT.

[DLC]
Members
1,193 posts
4,690 battles
23 minutes ago, KiyoSenkan said:

Mad you got caught?

I think you are confused as to what you are referring to...

[OO7]
[OO7]
Beta Testers
277 posts
17,550 battles
34 minutes ago, KiyoSenkan said:

Mad you got caught?

what might i have been caught doing? i think you are confused

[--O--]
Members
187 posts
20,285 battles

wg just need to ban all non cosmetic mods, mods only ever lead to cheating, i do not care if ppl want anime schoolgirls to pop up when they sink a ship but i do care when mods are telling ppl shoot now he's at a good angle and so on.

[R-F]
[R-F]
Members
566 posts
23,857 battles

I'm just an amazing shot. Has nothing to do with how many rounds I have played. Probably luck most the time. 

• Cool 1

[ANZ4C]
Members
202 posts
7,536 battles
11 hours ago, JessieTheKitty said:

But my therapist is nearly 150$/h :/

Costs me nothing, but that's universal health care for you :Smile_teethhappy:

I have been accused of hacking, but I was dodging shots, I too run vanilla client. 

Edited by SilhoutteFG

Members
23,512 posts
5,950 battles
3 hours ago, KiyoSenkan said:

Mad you got caught?

Hard to tell, he's permanently angry.....

• Funny 1

[WOLF3]
Members
21,661 posts
19,896 battles
12 hours ago, Lionel92 said:

I use WASD hax

I go above and beyond that.

I've been known to use the LMB, and occasionally swapping back and forth between "1" and "2" keys.  Don't say this to anyone else, but sometimes there's secret magic in this game when you hit the "T" key.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
1,034 posts
15,619 battles
29 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

Don't say this to anyone else, but sometimes there's secret magic in this game when you hit the "T" key.

I'M NOT FALLING FOR THAT AGAIN.

[NNC]
Members
2,096 posts
11,101 battles
14 hours ago, SilhoutteFG said:

Costs me nothing, but that's universal health care for you :Smile_teethhappy:

I have been accused of hacking, but I was dodging shots, I too run vanilla client. 

Yeh but mine inst cover by canadian healthcare pretty sure, so up till i was getting benefits it kinda suckedddddd

[NNC]
Members
2,096 posts
11,101 battles
22 hours ago, Nachoo31 said:

If you know how to lead,  Khab isn't hard to hit.  When you do delete one, get ready for the aimbot call out on you. :P

Well as ive been olaying khaba lately i noticed that a lot of people dont know how to kill khabas and constantly call me Haxor. Anyways last night i was runnin around a enemy BB when a hidenburg that was 19.6KM away started firing at me. So i started doing my **cant toch this** dance, bobbing and weaving. I kept the hindy 19+ km away from me yet he wwas still getting 2-3 shells hitting me with every salvo. If any thing in this game that would be a bit fishy sure a moskva Miggggght be able to hit that shot by hindys shells are quite floaty at that distance, hell theh flight time shouldve been about 10 seconds

but meh, people can kill khabas with ease sometimes. Normally if i get wacked its because i fcked up and not a hacker on enemy team

Edited by JessieTheKitty

[XBRTC]
Members
2,888 posts
9,181 battles
1 hour ago, JessieTheKitty said:

Well as ive been olaying khaba lately i noticed that a lot of people dont know how to kill khabas and constantly call me Haxor. Anyways last night i was runnin around a enemy BB when a hidenburg that was 19.6KM away started firing at me. So i started doing my **cant toch this** dance, bobbing and weaving. I kept the hindy 19+ km away from me yet he wwas still getting 2-3 shells hitting me with every salvo. If any thing in this game that would be a bit fishy sure a moskva Miggggght be able to hit that shot by hindys shells are quite floaty at that distance, hell theh flight time shouldve been about 10 seconds

but meh, people can kill khabas with ease sometimes. Normally if i get wacked its because i fcked up and not a hacker on enemy team

Yup. When I die in Khab--and it's not particularly uncommon--it's because I got careless and got too close to someone with good shell velocity and the smarts to use it, or because I got too aggressive and caught in a crossfire where I couldn't just run away again. I'm slowly getting better at it, though...

[NNC]
Members
2,096 posts
11,101 battles
2 minutes ago, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

Yup. When I die in Khab--and it's not particularly uncommon--it's because I got careless and got too close to someone with good shell velocity and the smarts to use it, or because I got too aggressive and caught in a crossfire where I couldn't just run away again. I'm slowly getting better at it, though...

YEH... but still cant imagine a hindy being able to hit me that accurately from that range :/

[AP]
Members
1,238 posts
14,220 battles
49 minutes ago, JessieTheKitty said:

YEH... but still cant imagine a hindy being able to hit me that accurately from that range :/

what were you in?

[AP]
Members
1,238 posts
14,220 battles
1 minute ago, JessieTheKitty said:

Khaba, and i have both rudder mods

well in that case, you "turn right after he shoot" vs "turn left after he shoot", difference your position when his shells land would be many times bigger than his dispersion circle

aim bot would not help at all in that case, it's all about guessing which way you will turn after his shells are in air

[NNC]
Members
2,096 posts
11,101 battles
43 minutes ago, jason199506 said:

well in that case, you "turn right after he shoot" vs "turn left after he shoot", difference your position when his shells land would be many times bigger than his dispersion circle

aim bot would not help at all in that case, it's all about guessing which way you will turn after his shells are in air

I know but by the time s/he shot i wouldve sailed more then a KM in any direction i please. And i wasnt being very predictive