You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Jakajan

When will the flags and Roma be handed out?

26 comments in this topic

[NNC]
Members
1,171 posts
16,849 battles

Just curious if there is any word as to when the contest winners for the using 15 flags etc will be handed out?

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
1 hour ago, Mainerd said:

Soon (meaning anytime between today and Ragnarok) 

:Smile_great:This

And good luck to everyone, I used way more Signal Flags than normal, but knowing my luck I will win nothing - :cap_haloween::cap_haloween::cap_haloween:

[USCC2]
Members
4,781 posts
3 hours ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

:Smile_great:This

And good luck to everyone, I used way more Signal Flags than normal, but knowing my luck I will win nothing - :cap_haloween::cap_haloween::cap_haloween:

3 ships grinding and one I use to make money - 15 signals in all. I think I played them all once to be entered for the draw. If my one entry wins the BB you are welcome to it as I don't play them, it would be great if WG could make that an option.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
6 minutes ago, _WaveRider_ said:

3 ships grinding and one I use to make money - 15 signals in all. I think I played them all once to be entered for the draw. If my one entry wins the BB you are welcome to it as I don't play them, it would be great if WG could make that an option.

Thanks _WaveRider_, nice thought, I am still trying to get used to my Alabama and Bretagne, I like them both and plan on keeping the Bretagne even after it is no longer premium. 

BBs are okay but god the Bretagne feels like it is stuck in glue when it is moving:cap_haloween:but I still love my Cruisers.

[USCC2]
Members
4,781 posts
1 minute ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Thanks _WaveRider_, nice thought, I am still trying to get used to my Alabama and Bretagne, I like them both and plan on keeping the Bretagne even after it is no longer premium. 

BBs are okay but god the Bretagne feels like it is stuck in glue when it is moving:cap_haloween:but I still love my Cruisers.

Seriously my friend, you can have it, I understand they may not want people to be able to give a prize away that has some form of 'having to earn it' attached, but this is really no more than a raffle in which (if I win) I would like to give it to someone who will get more use from it.

I don't 'hate' BBs, I've never lost in any I've played, they are very forgiving; it's just I find the play doesn't suit my particular style of play so I don't find it challenging/fun.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
1 minute ago, _WaveRider_ said:

Seriously my friend, you can have it, I understand they may not want people to be able to give a prize away that has some form of 'having to earn it' attached, but this is really no more than a raffle in which (if I win) I would like to give it to someone who will get more use from it.

I don't 'hate' BBs, I've never lost in any I've played, they are very forgiving; it's just I find the play doesn't suit my particular style of play so I don't find it challenging/fun.

Well thanks. I like some of them, like the Myogi and the Bretagne. I would love to have some more of the French BBs, for some reason I seem to "click" with the French ships, Cruisers and Battleships. I not sure about the French Destroyers the only one I have used was the Cyclone, liked it a lot.

• Cool 1

[USCC2]
Members
4,781 posts
5 hours ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Well thanks. I like some of them, like the Myogi and the Bretagne. I would love to have some more of the French BBs, for some reason I seem to "click" with the French ships, Cruisers and Battleships. I not sure about the French Destroyers the only one I have used was the Cyclone, liked it a lot.

Playing what you have fun in is what it's all about! :Smile_honoring:

[PVE]
Members
9,332 posts
16,577 battles

I am sure I had a lot of entries as my ships are always maxed out with 8 flags of some type. Didn't do anything different with them. Doubt I will win anything but if I do will be thankful for the free stuff. I already have Roma so wonder how they would handle that if by some chance I did win one?

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,060 posts

Don't know that number of entries plays a role... just being entered is good if it's a random pick... otherwise folks would simply have loaded up with flags, gone into matches, camped, died, rinsed, washed, repeated. If they go simply by the number of flags used well... that'd be the wrong way to go with, it seems. Wouldn't you think so? 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
8 hours ago, _WaveRider_ said:

Playing what you have fun in is what it's all about! :Smile_honoring:

Oh I do have fun:Smile_honoring: Heck I have even taken the Bretagne into Random Games.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
6 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

I already have Roma so wonder how they would handle that if by some chance I did win one?

It's Doubloon Cost? That seems to the normal thing.

Members
155 posts
3,106 battles

I have a feeling it's gonna be the same winners that win allthe raffles... just seems like if your good with the mouth you get picked way more than regular folks 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
3 hours ago, Paintpro_1 said:

I have a feeling it's gonna be the same winners that win allthe raffles... just seems like if your good with the mouth you get picked way more than regular folks 

Well I really do think everyone will have a chance, I am proof of it. I rarely play Random, and I do not have the highest WTR, and I was never one before. But I was still picked to be a Corgi_Captain, and BTW I was the most shocked of all. :Smile_honoring:

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
6 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

That was my thought too.

Well AdmiralThunder, I hope you get some doubloons:Smile_honoring:

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles

Has anyone heard anything yet on this contest? I thought this might be it?

Edited by Chaos_EN2

[KNMSU]
Members
6,130 posts
6,369 battles
57 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Has anyone heard anything yet on this contest? I thought this might be it?

Hehe... what is that even referencing? What contest did he win? Is that ever made clear in the video?

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
54 minutes ago, Battlecruiser_Lutzow said:

Hehe... what is that even referencing? What contest did he win? Is that ever made clear in the video?

Nope LoL