You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NeutralState

Speed vs Guns - Or So He Thought

8 comments in this topic

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,187 battles

Happened earlier tonight, had a chuckle.

shot-18_02.25_22_55.53-0377.thumb.jpg.c5222978503023f72109ab01f8de17ae.jpg

shot-18_02.25_22_56.45-0894.thumb.jpg.eb8ffac70b0fdb0790348c2074449377.jpg

Edited by NeutralState
  • Funny 2

[SALT]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
3,660 posts
2,671 battles

LOL, usually Murphy's Law is always waiting for that smack talk session to rub it in like salt in an open wound.

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,187 battles
4 hours ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Shima and rdf... an interesting combo

The ship turns like a brick, RDF's helpful against other DDs of the MM bracket. By the time proxy spotting happens Shima's too close to turn and run safely. Also RDF's just useful in general. 

I tried doing Shima without RDF and take EM instead, not liking it. RDF just offers so much info for a destroyer. 

Edited by NeutralState

[XBRTC]
Members
1,423 posts
7,451 battles

I had a fun match like that right after I got my Minotard and was still playing it constantly. A DM guy was going on and on and on about how he can mop the floor with a minotaur, every time, no questions asked, regardless of circumstances. I noticed that he was spotted by a friendly unit, and was directly on the other side of the island from me, and might pop out from around the corner soon. I pointed out that, inside of 10k or so, he wasn't likely to survive. He came back with the flat statement that there's no way that a Minotaur could ever get within 10k of him, no matter what. Radar is king, he said. And then he popped out from behind the island at less than 10k away from me and his guns pointing the wrong direction.

It didn't take long to evaporate him. It was glorious.

[XBRTC]
Members
1,423 posts
7,451 battles

I coulda sworn I uploaded a video of that to youtube, but I can't seem to find it at the moment. Maybe I still have the raw Camtasia files somewhere. It was fun AF.

Edited by LT_Rusty_SWO