Sventex

Will the MO still be in-game for at least 2 weeks?

11 comments in this topic

[REVY]
Members
6,104 posts
5,104 battles

I will be in China for 2 weeks, and it will be questionable if I'll have any reliable access to WoWs or even a stable internet connection.  So I need to know, do I buy the USS Missouri before I leave?  Or will it be for sale when I get back on the 14th?

[WOLFB]
[WOLFB]
Members
187 posts
4,506 battles
4 minutes ago, Sventex said:

I will be in China for 2 weeks, and it will be questionable if I'll have any reliable access to WoWs or even a stable internet connection.  So I need to know, do I buy the USS Missouri before I leave?  Or will it be for sale when I get back on the 14th?

Buy it before you go. The next patch (0.7.2) will probably come out this Wednesday, the 28th, and that's when MO will no longer be available.

Members
1,343 posts
1,343 battles
33 minutes ago, Sventex said:

Ooo~ China eh? Well do have fun~ You heading to the North or the South? 

[REVY]
Members
6,104 posts
5,104 battles
12 minutes ago, Incendiary_Tanker said:

Ooo~ China eh? Well do have fun~ You heading to the North or the South? 

Err...Middle and some North?  I'm going to Anhui, then Hangzhou, then Shanghai, Beijing, and then Changsha.

Edited by Sventex

[RKLES]
Members
7,211 posts
9,004 battles

Bring me back some things made in China because you know it's so hard to find anything made in China...

• Funny 1

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,228 posts
9,928 battles

I'd get it now, China only allows certain websites to be accessable and the company that licenses WOWS does a lot of different things.

Also,have fun in China! :Smile_Default:

[POP]
Members
1,165 posts
15,067 battles
4 hours ago, Sventex said:

Like @Haifischkoeder says once patch 7.2 hits its all over bar the shouting so grab it now cheers

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,479 posts
4,069 battles

Buy it now just to be safe. Missing out is worse than coming back to find it still here IMO. Have a safe and enjoyable time in China!

[NSC]
[NSC]
Members
202 posts
3,998 battles
7 hours ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Bring me back some things made in China because you know it's so hard to find anything made in China...

You don't get out much do you? :)

[REVY]
Members
6,104 posts
5,104 battles

I didn't quite make it to 750,000 fxp so I had to burn up half my doubloons, but I finally got the MO.

JgYkkvf.jpg

lZAcyf8.jpg