You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
InventedThought

collection question

12 comments in this topic

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Members
344 posts
3,704 battles

Was wondering if I turn collections off in the Yamato collection does it stop collecting in the others as well? :fish_book:

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,414 posts
9,604 battles

Only one collection is on at a time.  As of now, your only two choices are Yamamoto and HSF.  If you turn one on, it turns the other off.  I guess you could turn them both off if you want.

Also being given in the daily drops are badge symbols.  Got a raven, deer, and bulldog so far.  I didn't see if that could be turned off or not.

• Cool 2

[NMKJT]
Members
2,733 posts
1 hour ago, AVR_Project said:

Only one collection is on at a time.  As of now, your only two choices are Yamamoto and HSF.  If you turn one on, it turns the other off.  I guess you could turn them both off if you want.

Also being given in the daily drops are badge symbols.  Got a raven, deer, and bulldog so far.  I didn't see if that could be turned off or not.

Huh. I've never seen a badge drop

[AK-47]
Members
155 posts
3,106 battles

I've had a few badges dropped but I have all the ones already... I don't even have 1 yamamota item. Must've been before I started... 

[PVE]
Members
5,643 posts
18,236 battles
2 hours ago, Destroyer_Suzukaze said:

Huh. I've never seen a badge drop

It is probably determined by how many you already have IMHO. I didn't bother with trying to earn the patches and had very few since I rarely play PvP. However once they put them as prizes in crates, have collected quite a few. Just eyeballing it would say I get one about every fifth crate or so. 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,414 posts
9,604 battles
4 hours ago, Paintpro_1 said:

I've had a few badges dropped but I have all the ones already... I don't even have 1 yamamota item. Must've been before I started... 

You need to buy one 'first' crate...  or finish the Yamamoto campaign to kick off that collection.

Buying the crate will get you started sooner.

[PVE]
Members
5,643 posts
18,236 battles
1 hour ago, AVR_Project said:

You need to buy one 'first' crate...  or finish the Yamamoto campaign to kick off that collection.

Buying the crate will get you started sooner.

Yeah the Yamamoto campaign takes a long while. I went and spent the 2 or 3 bucks for the first box and collected them after that. I finished the collection before I finished the campaign. It took me a very long time to get the campaign done since I had to focus on repeating missions as many of them were just beyond my ability to do. I gotta admit, anyone who does that campaign with "Honors" has my respect, it is a tough one. 

• Cool 1

[AK-47]
Members
155 posts
3,106 battles
4 hours ago, Taylor3006 said:

Yeah the Yamamoto campaign takes a long while. I went and spent the 2 or 3 bucks for the first box and collected them after that. I finished the collection before I finished the campaign. It took me a very long time to get the campaign done since I had to focus on repeating missions as many of them were just beyond my ability to do. I gotta admit, anyone who does that campaign with "Honors" has my respect, it is a tough one. 

May I ask what do you get for completing the collection? 

[KOOKS]
Alpha Tester
2,769 posts
4,582 battles
9 hours ago, Taylor3006 said:

It is probably determined by how many you already have IMHO. I didn't bother with trying to earn the patches and had very few since I rarely play PvP. However once they put them as prizes in crates, have collected quite a few. Just eyeballing it would say I get one about every fifth crate or so. 

I had quite a few of badge drops...as I got them all from the missions, I get 15k in silver for each one I pop.

...and no, badges drop do not interfere with any collection you have active - I've had badge drop along with HSF collection pieces a few times.

[PVE]
Members
5,643 posts
18,236 battles
6 hours ago, Paintpro_1 said:

May I ask what do you get for completing the collection? 

For the Yamamoto collection you get the ability to fly two vanity flags at the same time, a special flag, the ability to change the look of some camouflages that are in game, and something else, I kind of forget now. When you complete the Yamamoto Campaign, you get a 15 point Admiral Yamamoto captain who has some special skills plus he gets to fly a special pennant on whatever ship he is on. I think that is correct, I may have some stuff mixed up.