Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
randy2uall

looking for clan

5 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
776 battles

Looking for a causal clan, I haven't been playing long. still learning. I play almost everyday at least to get 2 containers. I do work overnights so I can only put serious time in a couple times a week. And of course married with a kid so I have no life so I play,lol. 

[ARP]
Members
308 posts
17,698 battles

well ill let you join us.  put in an app to JR2 and enjoy the benefits of a clan.  one thing... you need to have discord. 

[ARP]
Members
308 posts
17,698 battles

Additionally, we understand about family so don't worry about being on every day as we want you to feel comfortable with you choice. We are an easy going clan that has both competive and casual players. 

[QQ7]
Members
455 posts
3,347 battles
5 hours ago, randy2uall said:

Looking for a causal clan, I haven't been playing long. still learning. I play almost everyday at least to get 2 containers. I do work overnights so I can only put serious time in a couple times a week. And of course married with a kid so I have no life so I play,lol. 

If I'm not too late on this.. come check out Exiles! 

We accept all players! New and Veteran. We'd be happy to lend a hand in teaching new players. Everything you'll need to know is in the recruitment topic! Cheers!

W

Sign in to follow this