Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Rekkoff

T10 Ops?

19 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
259 posts

Would love to see some T9/10 Ops introduced. I feel they would be crazy and a lot of fun. :3 

• Cool 4

Beta Testers
347 posts
2,131 battles

Yeah I can agree with this, would be pretty cool. Lets me use my T10 in more than just random battles.

Edited by Phaere

[NGAGE]
Members
3,611 posts
8,712 battles
2 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

Ops covering most the tiers would be great.  I'd also like to see more than 1 operation being focused per week.

You can always run them with a division.

I did Narai... uh, a lot today. :D

[WOLF5]
Members
2,411 posts
2,995 battles

T10 would be great, I'd be in.

However, they may be concerned how many people would be able to play. If there aren't enough folks at T10 then it may not be worth it for them to put the effort into a new op.

I think maybe a sink the Yamato historical mission, or Leyte Gulf would be appropriate.

[-KAK-]
Members
109 posts
4,881 battles

If I recall there is still an option for a "hard" mode in the operation selection screen that they've left there since the beginning. Maybe they'll use that somehow to incorporate T10s? It would also still allow people to run the Op at standard tiers.

Members
5,630 posts
6,416 battles

With the upcoming USN cruiser split a few months away, with Cleveland being sent to T8 and Baltimore moving down, I think it's just the right time to get one or two T8 ops out and into circulation.

[INTEL]
Members
10,669 posts
30,106 battles

Operations for all tiers would be awesome. T10 bots are deadly shots....

• Cool 1

[7-TH]
Members
70 posts
3,586 battles

I agree, in principle, but Eight, Nine and Ten are pretty exclusive zones. We may need two Operations of the week, one lower tier, one high. I would really like to be able to run tier fives as well.

[KOI-S]
Members
236 posts
1,509 battles
2 hours ago, Rekkoff said:

Would love to see some T9/10 Ops introduced. I feel they would be crazy and a lot of fun. :3 

^---- Ditto.

Members
721 posts

Agreed, Ops for every tier would be good, then just rotate through them new one each week. Or have 2 per week a low tier 1-5 and a high tier 5-10 range, so you could have say Tier 1, and a Tier 10 one on the same week.  This would shorten the cycle of ops so they come around more often.  Wouldnt need to wait 10 weeks to see the same op that way.

[PVE]
Beta Testers
2,505 posts
6,894 battles

So far Operation Hermes allows the use of certain tier 8s (Richelieu and Gascogne) it's a small step, but still a step forward.

[Y0L0]
Members
9,882 posts
13,781 battles

halloween op was t8  +    and that was lot of fun.   I know many had problem with how hard it was, but I enjoyed the challenge.   love more like that.

[NMKJT]
Members
3,769 posts
4 hours ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

Ops covering most the tiers would be great.  I'd also like to see more than 1 operation being focused per week.

You can do any operation any week. There is only one with a random queue. If you bring the team you can do any of them at anytime.

Sign in to follow this