Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DudeWhereIsMyTank

Is it worth researching / buying Des Moines?

5 comments in this topic

[-S-R-]
Alpha Tester
810 posts
8,887 battles

Sorry for duplicate topic.

Wifi is really bad here!

Looks like soon usa cruiser line will split. I have just enough xp in Baltimore to research Des Moines. If worth researching and buying it now?

If i have des moines will i also get teir 10 ca in second line?

If I have baltimore will I get tier 9 ca in second line? Will the ca in second line have same amount of xp as i have on Baltimore right now?

Members
0 posts

If WG handles it like with similar splits in the past, if you have the affected ships when the split arrives, you'll recieve their corresponding ships in the split tree.

However, I wouldn't hold my breath.  So far the ships of the USN cruiser split are looking very underwhelming.

Beta Testers
1,100 posts
9,864 battles

YES.

DM is arguablely the best US cruiser tier for tier. 5.5s reload with US 203 AP is f’n awesome. If you own her, you”lol get the new T10 CL, with a new captain equal to your DM’s captain, and a port slot. If you don’t like the Worchestor you still get a trained captain, a port slot, and 10ish million silver for selling the ship.

13 minutes ago, Kuckoo said:

However, I wouldn't hold my breath.  So far the ships of the USN cruiser split are looking very underwhelming.

The stats we are seeing are stock hulls so of course they're underwhelming. Wait until we start seeing reviews to get all worked up.

Edited by SavageTactical

Members
0 posts
Just now, SavageTactical said:

stats we are seeing are stock hulls, of course their underwhelming. Wait until we start seeing reviews to get all worked up.

I pointed out as much in another thread.  Even as stock they look very weak, especially for high-tier cruisers.  Hopefully their upgrades and modules are significant.

We'll see...

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
11,903 battles

like I said before  yes.///
But seriously....you have the Hindenburg... you really dont NEED another tier ten ship.... LOL

Edited by pmgaudio

Sign in to follow this