You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
jimpat2

oil reserves

18 comments in this topic

[CO_OP]
[CO_OP]
Members
205 posts
12,759 battles

ok,  what do we do with the oil once you have bought up all the stuff?  nothing left but clan expansion.

[WOLF3]
Members
6,392 posts
2,377 battles

Expand the clan? 

But, yes, a good question.  I've wondered myself.  Might want to ask it in the Clans section, though.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,830 posts
11,525 battles

They have said that they plan to expand the base and add other uses for oil, so just save it up.

Ps, pretty sure the clan expansions are the two most expensive things so you still got a ways to go.

Edited by Kapitan_Wuff
  • Cool 1

[USCC2]
Members
3,549 posts
2 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

They have said that they plan to expand the base and add other uses for oil, so just save it up.

Ps, pretty sure the clan expansions are the two most expensive things so you still got a ways to go.

They also stated all the oil you accumulate for your clan is duplicated in a personal wallet which will enable you to purchase stuff. What stuff and when is anyone's guess, but keep earning that oil. :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[WDS]
Members
381 posts
7,026 battles
33 minutes ago, _WaveRider_ said:

They also stated all the oil you accumulate for your clan is duplicated in a personal wallet which will enable you to purchase stuff. What stuff and when is anyone's guess, but keep earning that oil. :Smile_honoring:

Really I never saw that , were do they keep ur personal wallet can you access it ?

[YORHA]
Members
3,319 posts
16 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Really I never saw that , were do they keep ur personal wallet can you access it ?

In a small box in a dark room in the back of a nondescript Saint Petersburg  office building.  It's guarded around the clock by retired GRU officers and three squirrels.

It can only be accessed by knowing the secret code.  Write it down, memorize it, then eat the paper you wrote it on.

Ready?

besuretodrinkyourovaltine.

• Funny 3

[WOLF3]
Members
6,392 posts
2,377 battles
8 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

and three squirrels.

Jedi squirrels (or the Russian equivalent).

ardillas-star-wars-329.jpg

[PVE]
Members
9,547 posts
7,456 battles
1 hour ago, jimpat2 said:

ok,  what do we do with the oil once you have bought up all the stuff?  nothing left but clan expansion.

PvE clan has all the buildings except the last building expanding the clan to 50 members. It cost 100k oil and we have 43.8k to go. We get a couple thousand oil a week, so we are looking at 3-5 months to go for the last building.

57 minutes ago, clammboy said:

It is hidden and will be used for future projects. No timeline given.

37 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

In a small box in a dark room in the back of a nondescript Saint Petersburg  office building.  It's guarded around the clock by retired GRU officers and three squirrels.

It can only be accessed by knowing the secret code.  Write it down, memorize it, then eat the paper you wrote it on.

Ready?

:Smile_teethhappy:

18 minutes ago, _WaveRider_ said:

Mentioned it at the same time Clans were discussed:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/bases-for-success/

Seen nothing about it since though.

WG also mentioned that T9 and T10 silver purchase discounts are supposed to be coming as well, but no time line given. 

I would like a bonus credit building, bonus FXP building & bonus commander XP building as some options for new buildings.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
5,595 posts
18,173 battles

Remember they still have to add Commonwealth, Polish,  and Italian buildings as well. Probably a good thing to keep enough oil banked to get those upgrades when they add them. 

Members
1,343 posts
1,343 battles

Shhhh don't say the O word! You'll attract Americans... 

Bush: The World Of Warships Fourm holds WMD's we must invade it! 

• Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
9,547 posts
7,456 battles
7 minutes ago, Incendiary_Tanker said:

Shhhh don't say the O word! You'll attract Americans... 

Bush: The World Of Warships Fourm holds WMD's we must invade it! 

:Smile_teethhappy:

If a certain US political party ever figures out that Titan has oil products (hydrocarbons), I think a space fleet would be authorized forthwith. :Smile_teethhappy:

[BNKR]
Members
709 posts
713 battles
2 hours ago, clammboy said:

Ravioli ravioli, give me the formuoli.

[WDS]
Members
381 posts
7,026 battles
1 hour ago, _WaveRider_ said:

Mentioned it at the same time Clans were discussed:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/bases-for-success/

Seen nothing about it since though.

Thanks waverider  I just checked it out , although now I have a serious headache after actually reading it .

• Funny 1

[CO_OP]
[CO_OP]
Members
205 posts
12,759 battles

ok,  after reading all the responses I came to the conclusion that nobody knows nuttin... 

[PVE]
Members
5,595 posts
18,173 battles

ok,  after reading all the responses I came to the conclusion that nobody knows nuttin... 

That is because everyone is speculating, there is no definitive information for what you are asking. Wargaming has said nothing on the matter. 

[PVE]
Members
9,547 posts
7,456 battles

2 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

That is because everyone is speculating, there is no definitive information for what you are asking. Wargaming has said nothing on the matter. 

WG has mentioned that other buildings are coming. One of the things I saw was about T9 & T10 silver purchase discount buildings. No time frame was given on any additional Clan base content, so who knows when it will happen. 

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
On 2/25/2018 at 4:10 PM, JCC45 said:

Ready?

A Christmas Story love the reference