Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Chaser617

Region Changing No Longer Works?

4 comments in this topic

[CHASE]
Beta Testers
17 posts
7,030 battles

Sorry if this has been addressed but since 0.7.0 I *believe* I have not been able to get region changing to work, either through simply adding the script or using Aslain's modpack.  When I use the modpack it just gives me the region I select as a starting region in the modpack not a list of them.

Members
1 post
77 battles

It seems like it. I play in several regions, and so now have installed each region separately to play each region. :P

Members
1,016 posts
19,150 battles

To @Chaser617...

I use the NA client to play on all four servers (EU, RU, ASIA, and NA). I have set up accounts on each server using the same email but with a different password for each server. It still works, but you must install and use a separate program to choose the server, then start the client. I did this just minutes ago to confirm that it still works in 0.7.2.2. Here's a fuller explanation (from a previous patch).

Edited by theLaalaa

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
3,181 posts
11,169 battles
2 hours ago, theLaalaa said:

To @Chaser617...

I use the NA client to play on all four servers (EU, RU, ASIA, and NA). I have set up accounts on each server using the same email but with a different password for each server. It still works, but you must install and use a separate program to choose the server, then start the client. I did this just minutes ago to confirm that it still works in 0.7.2.2. Here's a fuller explanation (from a previous patch).

Have also been having region changer issues since 7.0... will have to try this. Thanks for the tip!

Sign in to follow this