Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kongo_Pride

The Komodo Syndicate

11 comments in this topic

[CUTER]
Members
817 posts
22,391 battles

The Komodo Syndicate is looking for players who are highly qualified to play in an atmosphere where they can dominate the seas around them.  These players will;

1.  Have a overall WTR in excess of 1400 and at least 1,500 battles.

2.  Be willing to change their in game name to something that has the word Komodo in it

3.  Be unapologetic for crushing enemies

4.  Absolute loyalty to the clan and its officers

5.  Not put up with or accept mediocre play

6.  Have at least three tier VIII ships and one tier X ship in their arsenal

7.  Be willing to farm oil to the benefit of the syndicate

8.  Understand that if the clan doesn't like you, you will be removed, no questions asked

9.  This is not a training clan, either you are good or you are not; I only want good (unicorn) players

10. There are no exceptions to these requirements.  If a clan members drops from meeting these requirements, they will be removed from the clan

Note:  Members of this clan may also take leaves of absence to be mercenaries in other clans as deemed necessary.  If you would like to hire The Komodo Syndicate members, send us a link and we will come play for your clan, if we deem its mission within the boundaries of that of our own goals.  (i.e. if you want to recruit us, let us know).

Note:  If you are interested in competitive play, this clan may look to that in the future once we have enough members.  If not, players will be farmed/hired out to other clans for use in their own schemes.

Lastly, you must swear allegiance to Komodo Island, Komodo Dragons, and their superior Dragon like powers!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2

[TBW]
Members
8,014 posts
14,639 battles

Seems a bit elitist, The WTR thing is kind of stupid if you think about it. I have a great WTR on the EU server but not on NA server. My goals are different on each server. On the EU I try to play ships that I do well in, on NA I am trying to get all of the ships and I kind of ruined my WTR for the first year besides. Also a lot of Unicums are Unicum because they stick to 2 or 3 main ships (you can't clan battle with the Fujin). The clan sounds more like a dictatorship than a clan and not the brightest leadership, from the message I get from the content of the thread. Good Luck though. Very funny, I was rolling. I gave you the laughing Emote, but I think we need another Laughter Emote, the laughing at you one.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[SYN]
Members
7,450 posts
12,651 battles

The Syndicate of Captains disapproves of this message. 

Spoiler

I think this guy might like Komodos or something... 

[CUTER]
Members
817 posts
22,391 battles

@WolfofWarship

As my want to join a competitive clan "troll thread" was just deleted, you may want to do the same with this one.  Just read forum rule 2.5.  While I've seen far worse on these boards and thought a little levity might be in order it appears you all have a different take.  So that said, please delete this thread as well as it is also part of the same joke...(which a few folks apparently did not get).  

[MIA-E]
Beta Testers
1,169 posts
11,505 battles
26 minutes ago, Slick_Komodo said:

@WolfofWarship

As my want to join a competitive clan "troll thread" was just deleted, you may want to do the same with this one.  Just read forum rule 2.5.  While I've seen far worse on these boards and thought a little levity might be in order it appears you all have a different take.  So that said, please delete this thread as well as it is also part of the same joke...(which a few folks apparently did not get).  

actually your standards are not high enough.  2000 wtr should be your goal.

• Funny 1

-Members-
1,542 posts
26 battles
1 hour ago, Slick_Komodo said:

@WolfofWarship

Nah, you're good sir. I actually found this really funny. All hail our Dragon Overlords! 

Sign in to follow this