You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
pyantoryng

First elite commander...has it really been nine days?

7 comments in this topic

[KOOKS]
Alpha Tester
2,850 posts
4,861 battles
Spoiler

rYuMdu1.jpg

PBu5cpn.jpg

Got one premium day from Planes, one from Ships, and seven from a supercontainer, used all three of the extreme crew bonus paint, called upon Ark Beta and Albany (which I normally hardly use) this weekend in addition to Marblehead, and a lot of bonus stacking...the last 300k was done in the duration of this week, which is 100% daily bonus on weekdays and back to 200% on weekend.

Only problem is he's probably in the worst place to reach that rank, but he'll have to provide for others to reach the same place...in that disadvantaged flattop and a few other low-level ships that don't pay well...

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
21,335 posts
11,846 battles

Grats, it is a sweet feeling getting that first one. Mine is sitting in my Grober Kurfurst which is unfortunate since most of my CW playing has been in my Hindenburg so the elite experience isn't racking up.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I have 6 19 pointers most in tier 10 but I am starting to get them in the lower tiers of 7 and 8 Yamamoto is 17 and on a nagato will be 18 by monday. Once you get the first one they stack up quickly.

[KOOKS]
Alpha Tester
2,850 posts
4,861 battles

Need to get one in Japan to use four Kongos, four Myokos, and one Takao...problem is, I don't play Japan much...:Smile_unsure:

[TBW]
Members
8,014 posts
14,639 battles

I have 140+ captains in regular ships (I don't use captains in premiums). I have 6 or 7 elite captains, which I use whenever I can to increase the Elite commander XP. They start coming quicker and quicker, I still have a long way to go to get all of my ships fitted with elite commanders though. Congrats.

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,047 posts
1 hour ago, pyantoryng said:

Need to get one in Japan to use four Kongos, four Myokos, and one Takao...problem is, I don't play Japan much...:Smile_unsure:

Do the Yamamato Campaign and you get a captain with 15 pts and special talents to work with and you can pass him around among your arps and ijn premiums with no retraining costs to build up to 19 pts real quick. I am doing this then picking which IJN he will "permanently" end up on.

Edited by DESRON10

[KOOKS]
Alpha Tester
2,850 posts
4,861 battles
20 minutes ago, DESRON10 said:

Do the Yamamato Campaign and you get a captain with 15 pts and special talents to work with and you can pass him around among your arps and ijn premiums with no retraining costs to build up to 19 pts real quick. I am doing this then picking which IJN he will "permanently" end up on.

On the beginning of fifth stage of the campaign now. I plan to use him in the Yamato (which I got the free paint for and that would build up EXP a bit quicker)...I should be closer to the Yamato by the time I get him...