You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

Apology offered

79 comments in this topic

[NG-NL]
Members
5,021 posts
8,259 battles

To QP: Sorry for going outside the chain of command.

To the non-QP forumites: sorry for the drama.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 2
  • Angry 1

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,837 posts
11,180 battles

I have no clue as to who you are but "Apology unaccepted" now have a great day.     :fish_happy:

Edited by CriMiNaL__
cheaters never prosper
  • Cool 1

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,815 posts
7,100 battles

accepted conditionally. No idea what for, but I demand a box of chocolates, a dozen hail missouris and a month of premium in return for full and complete pardons.

• Funny 1

[-BSS-]
Members
395 posts
6,289 battles

Good on you for apologizing, a rule of thumb for the internet gaming world is to take actions on your own without making drama, a different way to handle this would have been to just quietly leave the clan.

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts
1 hour ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

I have no clue as to who you are but "Apology Accepted" now have a great day.     :fish_happy:

He called out his clan for sync dropping with Corgis to farm rewards and got kicked. It looks like his public apology was to get back in. Cowardice.

Edited by w4spl3g
  • Cool 4

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Integrity Flows Strong with OP, Shame his EX Clan doesn't share his Integrity.

• Bad 1

[WOLF2]
Members
892 posts
7,263 battles
1 hour ago, w4spl3g said:

He called out his clan for sync dropping with Corgis to farm rewards and got kicked. It looks like his public apology was to get back in. Cowardice.

Remember when we used to respect the purple clans?  Something to work towards?    

I guess if I practice "gaming the system", I might have a future shot.     

5a92f0b772f06_giphy(1).gif.a63a77c104ecc489dd71a090f0aa0afd.gif

• Cool 1

[RUSHB]
[RUSHB]
Beta Testers
7 posts
8,462 battles

Actually it was to protect corgis and make sure no one could kill them. 

This is just another embarrassing post from a guy who cant put the shovel down.

• Bad 4

[JUICE]
Members
819 posts
6,369 battles

It was wrong on all sides no matter how you look at it. Farming rewards or preventing the rewards from being collected, it still had a direct impact on an event put on by war gaming to give back to the player base...............

• Cool 4

[WOLF3]
Members
6,466 posts
2,414 battles

Someone inform me, please.  As far as I've been able to glean, sync dropping is a means to get multiple team/clan members into a game without divisioning.

But corgi events weren't div-restricted.  So what's the point?

• Cool 1

[DPG]
Members
897 posts
4,435 battles
2 hours ago, TERKISH said:

Actually it was to protect corgis and make sure no one could kill them. 

This is just another embarrassing post from a guy who cant put the shovel down.

Oh well in that case...  It kinda defeats the spirit of the event.   

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts
56 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Someone inform me, please.  As far as I've been able to glean, sync dropping is a means to get multiple team/clan members into a game without divisioning.

To not be on the same team.

[WOLF3]
Members
6,466 posts
2,414 battles

So one can sabotage 'his' MM team?  That seems kinda low.

Members
18,251 posts
5,220 battles
7 hours ago, Reymu said:

To the non-QP forumites: sorry for the drama.

Don't be sorry, drama is our meat and drink here.....

• Cool 1

[NG-NL]
Members
5,021 posts
8,259 battles
5 hours ago, w4spl3g said:

What makes you think I want back in?

As things stand, it seemed more prudent to take responsibility for my mistake. With making the apology, matter seems settled for good. It's only the consequences lingering that need time to wear off, and figured my former clanmates would at least appreciate the opportunity to cool off...which reminds me, I basically joined the clan without much thought what I was looking for.

Under no circumstances are we parting on bad terms. If any of them wish to hold it against me despite apology, then that'll just be his personal beef. If knew any of them  IRL, I'd offer a round of beer or whatever apology-gift.

6 hours ago, Visidious said:

Good on you for apologizing, a rule of thumb for the internet gaming world is to take actions on your own without making drama, a different way to handle this would have been to just quietly leave the clan.

Fair point. Tend to be choosy about clans, so leaving isn't an option I'm used to keeping in back burner.

5 hours ago, Battlecruiser_Lutzow said:

I reject your apology.

Sherlock%2520-%2520Get%2520Out.gif

Troll? Because I do get angry if treated rudely.

1 hour ago, iDuckman said:

Corgi event is supposed to be full-on random, sync queue simply not allowed. It smacked of wanting to game the system (even if that wasn't their intent) if clans and corgis sync queued.

• Cool 1

[SIMP]
Members
1,020 posts
5 hours ago, w4spl3g said:

He called out his clan for sync dropping with Corgis to farm rewards and got kicked. 

4 hours ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Integrity Flows Strong with OP, Shame his EX Clan doesn't share his Integrity.

4 hours ago, DiddleDum said:

Remember when we used to respect the purple clans?  Something to work towards?    

I guess if I practice "gaming the system", I might have a future shot.     

5a92f0b772f06_giphy(1).gif.a63a77c104ecc489dd71a090f0aa0afd.gif

2 hours ago, xXxRCADDICT said:

It was wrong on all sides no matter how you look at it. Farming rewards or preventing the rewards from being collected, it still had a direct impact on an event put on by war gaming to give back to the player base...............

1 hour ago, AquaSquirrel said:

Why would a clan do that besides just being petty?

All the above.

Looks like the clan 'QP' (Quality Potatoes) were pulling shenanigans in-game and the OP called them on it.

So instead of the leadership putting the smack down on the clan people 'bending the rules' they kicked the whistleblower.

Really QP? This shines a HUGE light on your clans (lack of) integrity and honor. ....Losers with a capital 'L'. 

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[WOLF2]
Members
892 posts
7,263 battles
13 minutes ago, Reymu said:

As things stand, it seemed more prudent to take responsibility for my mistake. With making the apology, matter seems settled for good. It's only the consequences lingering that need time to wear off, and figured my former clanmates would at least appreciate the opportunity to cool off...which reminds me, I basically joined the clan without much thought what I was looking for.

Corgi event is supposed to be full-on random, sync queue simply not allowed. It smacked of wanting to game the system (even if that wasn't their intent) if clans and corgis sync queued.

Unclear on what "mistake" you made.   You originally apologized for going outside of chain of command.     Not sure if that translates to you sending in a support ticket, or if you ranted on Discord, or something else.

If your clan is gaming the system, it's THEM making the mistake, and there's nothing to apologize for.   If you feel it's necessary, why not just PM them, instead of hitting the forums?

But I appreciate you half-bringing it to the forums (the story spelled out by w3spl3g).    Regular players like me wouldn't know of the shenanigans, but we know now, and the result is that your former clan leaves a bad impression and loss of respect.  

Lastly, please don't jump and start defending their actions.   Whadda mean be "even if that wasn't their intent"?    IT CERTAINLY WAS THEIR INTENT.   

If anyone should be apologizing, it should be your former clan officers.

• Cool 4