You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Jonsi4721

Loaner ship equipment refunds?

14 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
3 posts

This is simply a question from someone new to the "loaner ships" for clan battles.  When I purchase upgrades and mount them to the loaner ship(s), when they go away do I get the credits for those refunded?  Do they get demounted for free?  Or am I simply S.O.L. for them?  Does anyone know? 

Thanks!

[HINON]
Supertester
20,308 posts
13,793 battles

They get demounted and put into your inventory, for free. You can then use them on other ships.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
14,658 posts
9,277 battles
2 hours ago, _Dracarys said:

lol cw loaner ships need to die

Nah, just a filter applied to hide them for those that don't want to see them.

@Jazzyblaster, @Radar_X, @Pigeon_of_War, any chance on getting a filter for them for next Clan Battles season please?

-Members-
1,266 posts
13 battles

Hi Kizarvexis, thanks for tagging me! I personally think it's a great idea, especially if it's needed for players who would like to hide them. 

[PVE]
Members
14,658 posts
9,277 battles
4 minutes ago, Jazzyblaster said:

Hi Kizarvexis, thanks for tagging me! I personally think it's a great idea, especially if it's needed for players who would like to hide them. 

Thank you. This Clan Battles season is almost over, so if we could get that for next season, that would be great. I know out of the 40 people in PvE clan, only 10 or so cared to play one clan battle for the flags. I think that 7 or so would be interested in playing more clan battles, but getting everyone on at the same time as Clan Battles are active is difficult.

Edited by Kizarvexis

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
18,686 posts
10,769 battles
1 hour ago, Jazzyblaster said:

1 hour ago, Kizarvexis said:

Thank you. This Clan Battles season is almost over, so if we could get that for next season, that would be great. I know out of the 40 people in PvE clan, only 10 or so cared to play one clan battle for the flags. I think that 7 or so would be interested in playing more clan battles, but getting everyone on at the same time as Clan Battles are active is difficult.

This, and there are a lot of people that are not in clans so without mercenaries they have absolutely no use for those ships.

[4HIM]
Members
2,174 posts
6,156 battles
9 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

This, and there are a lot of people that are not in clans so without mercenaries they have absolutely no use for those ships.

And there are potatoes like me who have no business in clan battles (unless the clan is DESPERATE and just needs numbers).   

[GWG]
[GWG]
18,686 posts
10,769 battles
29 minutes ago, ZARDOZ_II said:

And there are potatoes like me who have no business in clan battles (unless the clan is DESPERATE and just needs numbers).   

Your overall numbers aren't great but your more recent numbers are more than acceptable and you are almost exclusively a solo player.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
2 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

The Times WG has set for Clan Battles will always be a Problem because they think one dimensional { Time Zones are Real } I think a Clan should be limited to each day 4 hours only but let the clans choose when to use them. Yeah I understand que waiting and would be willing to bet only a few Clans would complain.

[GWG]
[GWG]
18,686 posts
10,769 battles
6 hours ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

The Times WG has set for Clan Battles will always be a Problem because they think one dimensional { Time Zones are Real } I think a Clan should be limited to each day 4 hours only but let the clans choose when to use them. Yeah I understand que waiting and would be willing to bet only a few Clans would complain.

Better might be to extend the hours but limit how many hours a clan can be active in an evening.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,942 posts
On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 9:02 AM, Kizarvexis said:

WHOA !!!!!

Almost over ????   No  No  No  No  No  No  No  No  No  No  No  No  No  No ....

It runs until April 16th.  The first set of rentals are being rotated out for the next group...  

They had said there would be no point reset for the captains...   but....   I'm putting three resettable captains on them anyway.  It's just in case.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/clan-battles-s2/

[PVE]
Members
14,658 posts
9,277 battles
2 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

WHOA !!!!!

Almost over ????   No  No  No  No  No  No  No  No  No  No  No  No  No  No ....

It runs until April 16th.  The first set of rentals are being rotated out for the next group...  

They had said there would be no point reset for the captains...   but....   I'm putting three resettable captains on them anyway.  It's just in case.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/clan-battles-s2/

Oh, sorry about that. I saw the count down and thought that the set ended with 7.2. If it runs to Apr 16th, then by all means, keep clanning. 

Some of our PvE have played a clan battle, but I have not yet.