Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

My attachment quota is filling up how do i empty it

10 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
2,249 posts
19,687 battles

hi 

just wondering how i can clear or at least reduce my attachment quota on my account its half way now, i deleted my private messages inbox where most of the attachments were but that only cleared the messages.

It seems that all attachments that went with them remain, im up to 29% of 50% and i don't see where it says to delete them. 

i would be grateful for some help on how i can clear my attachment quota thanks

regards

[TBW]
Members
8,921 posts
15,885 battles

I think you have to go back and delete them individually. Yup just did it myself, but you have to edit your post then delete them.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[POP]
Members
2,249 posts
19,687 battles
3 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

I think you have to go back and delete them individually.

ok thanks i will give that a go

[90TH]
[90TH]
Alpha Tester
9,425 posts
9,171 battles

I recommend either using imgur, or/and discord attachments, pasting image links in the "insert other media" dialogue. Can't be bothered to rummage through thousands of posts deciding what to delete, and what to keep/

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Modder, Privateers
6,798 posts
4,837 battles

If you use an image hosting site like Imgur for example, you can simply paste the link right into the text field and the forum software automatically takes care of embedding the image.

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
2,249 posts
19,687 battles
1 hour ago, nuttybiscuit said:

I recommend either using imgur, or/and discord attachments, pasting image links in the "insert other media" dialogue. Can't be bothered to rummage through thousands of posts deciding what to delete, and what to keep/

thanks nutty sounds like a good idea as if keep using the normal way I wont be able to put any attachments in posts

[90TH]
[90TH]
Alpha Tester
9,425 posts
9,171 battles
Just now, tm63au said:

thanks nutty sounds like a good idea as if keep using the normal way I wont be able to put any attachments in posts

if you are a cheapskate like me, make your own discord server, and use it exclusively as a place to store images (via the upload), then when you want to post here, just click an image, click "view original" and copy the image web address, which you can paste in the "insert other media" dialogue. Even faster than imgur i have found. (though of course, keep backup of important images on you pc/elsewhere).

[POP]
Members
2,249 posts
19,687 battles
23 minutes ago, Doomlock said:

If you use an image hosting site like Imgur for example, you can simply paste the link right into the text field and the forum software automatically takes care of embedding the image.

its seems this Imgur is what I need to be using thanks Doomlock  I will look into it cheers

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator
2,516 posts
13,780 battles
42 minutes ago, tm63au said:

its seems this Imgur is what I need to be using

maybe it will be too technical explained to you how to sign up with imgur, then too much for you to remember to the password, then let alone that from now, every time you wanted to upload attachment or such, you need first to up load in imgur. Then click on the pic and copy the bb code, then go back to the forum post, and then paste the bb code ...

i mean like you cant even multi tasks in your Bellfast ...... or drive your dd and torp the island!!! i mean beach the island ..... i mean; like are you drunk or what? 

Sign in to follow this