Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MoeLykit

What's the Fastest match you've ever played?

9 comments in this topic

[5IN]
Members
208 posts
17,577 battles

I was in a game tonight that lasted only 4min 29sec start to finish... It was over so fast I don't even know what happened I got 2 kills, started laying into a Battleship and game was over.  I'm wondering if this is some kind of a record for fastest win? 

shot-18.02.24_22.55.27-0151.jpg

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I have been in a few games that were over before I could engage the enemy. Just get in range and Boom The last ship eats 6 torps. Sometimes being a BB is SAD.

Supertester
418 posts
6,097 battles

My fastest game was a 4 minute match in the Konig. It would've been even shorter were it not for the fact I delayed our points by sinking an enemy Aoba. No other ship in the enemy team was sunk. Really sad.

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,834 posts
11,180 battles

4 min on the 2 cap mode, their team sailed left and right and I sailed str8 into their cap and capped it out

[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,488 posts
3,435 battles

I had one that was roughly the same. Only 4-5 minutes at most, and I was the cause of it. It's also the moment when I realized I was legit seal-clubbing (I wasn't intending to).

Basically, I was training myself in IJN DD play, taking out my Fujin for a spin. Ended up in a T4-T5 match on Big Race, Standard battle mode. The first warning was that I was the only one in a Premium ship that match. The second was the rest of the Northern spawned team just chose to sail East to go around the island chains, rather than have a few split off and go through the island clusters, like most legitimate newbie players do.

I and one other DD charged down from the North into the waterways near the large landmass, ended up coming straight out into a group of around 3-4 BBs and a DD just barely leaving their spawn point. I ended up sinking the lone DD (who sank my DD teammate with a lucky torpedo strike), then taking out all 3 BBs without stopping, charging into their cap and attempting to capture it. In fact, one BB was just trying to run away and didn't even attempt to shoot me while I was capping and visible in plain sight. It was Wyoming. It straight-up ignored me and tried firing on the rest of my team coming down the Eastern side of the map, and sailed a line so straight it ate every last torpedo I launched at him.

It ended so fast that I was the only one on my team credited with kills and a little over double the points of the next nearest teammate. I actually felt a little bad, because that was one of my best low-tier DD plays ever, and I'm not a great DD player.

[SALT]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
3,660 posts
2,671 battles
54 minutes ago, YamatoA150 said:

I had one that was roughly the same. Only 4-5 minutes at most, and I was the cause of it. It's also the moment when I realized I was legit seal-clubbing (I wasn't intending to).

Basically, I was training myself in IJN DD play, taking out my Fujin for a spin. Ended up in a T4-T5 match on Big Race, Standard battle mode. The first warning was that I was the only one in a Premium ship that match. The second was the rest of the Northern spawned team just chose to sail East to go around the island chains, rather than have a few split off and go through the island clusters, like most legitimate newbie players do.

I and one other DD charged down from the North into the waterways near the large landmass, ended up coming straight out into a group of around 3-4 BBs and a DD just barely leaving their spawn point. I ended up sinking the lone DD (who sank my DD teammate with a lucky torpedo strike), then taking out all 3 BBs without stopping, charging into their cap and attempting to capture it. In fact, one BB was just trying to run away and didn't even attempt to shoot me while I was capping and visible in plain sight. It was Wyoming. It straight-up ignored me and tried firing on the rest of my team coming down the Eastern side of the map, and sailed a line so straight it ate every last torpedo I launched at him.

It ended so fast that I was the only one on my team credited with kills and a little over double the points of the next nearest teammate. I actually felt a little bad, because that was one of my best low-tier DD plays ever, and I'm not a great DD player.

Pretty much same here, around 4m 30 sec, took out my Kamikaze, blitz up the center, dropped 5 enemy ships and had most of their line turn around in rear of a kami near. My team had already taken all 3 caps and due to the fact we didn't lose one player and me killing 5 netted 140k damage and they lost on points right as we killed 2 more.

Sign in to follow this