Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Big_Tidday_Goth_GF

Low Tier Pyongyangs

4 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
937 posts
7,509 battles

I'm not seeing what makes the Longjiang supposedly on the same level as the V-25.  You can't duel other DDs with your torps and your torps have a long range but are ridiculously slow.  Even when I get spood beest on them, I fear they will still be pitiful.

The Tier IV is pretty lulzy though.  Completely overpowered.  It makes me wonder why the Tier V is even a thing.  The guns aren't good enough to make it a successful hybrid and it has to hug islands to be successful at torping: very situational!  I don't think I'll hat the later botes but this Tier V is not good at all.  I would much rather play the T-22.  Now there is an underrated Torpedoboat.

Members
236 posts
1,675 battles
13 minutes ago, Bolo_MkXX_Tremendous_DMD said:

I would much rather play the T-22.  Now there is an underrated Torpedoboat.

^----:cap_like:

Was told it got a buff not too long ago.
This might be why, until T9 it was my go to boat for quite awhile.

Members
837 posts
5,350 battles

That's the issue with a line of mis-matched ships from different navies and time periods, you get rather inconsistent styles of gameplay (save for the deepwater torps). I guess that in itself is the flavour of the Pan-Asian destroyers.

Alpha Tester
937 posts
7,509 battles

I don't care about how they line up historically.  The only thing which I hope they do is to add more light cruisers.  Not just the American, but the German as well.  Hopefully an M Class for Tier VII and paper designs for the rest of the tree.  

Sign in to follow this