Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
dmckay

My Scharnhorst needs meat!

9 comments in this topic

Members
4,551 posts
6,467 battles

Fewer cruisers playing than when I first got Scharnhorst. Often only 2 in a match. More BBs. Why?  Cruisers are perfect targets for Scharn.....I want MORE! Not doing as well in her now.  Gotta fight BBs most of the time. So what's the deal? :Smile_sad:  Note....I am whining.

Edited by dmckay

Members
1,343 posts
1,343 battles

That's... a interesting title.... She wants "meat" huh... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I see. I mean it doesn't have to be Cruisers~ 

Members
650 posts
7,477 battles

Didn't understand some of those words you said but here's what I read it in my mind

Why are there only few cruisers when I first got Scharnhorst and why is it so often to have 2 cruisers in a match, why are there so many BBs in one match? Cruisers are the perfect target for Scharnhorst and I want more cruisers!

I'm not doing good on Scharnhorst right now because I fought off BBs most of the time/all the time. So whats the big deal?
Note: I am currently whining

So... you fought a lot of BBs... then use HE Shells lol

Edit: Make em burn! let them repair it and burn em again!

Edited by DJ_PON3_ZaNe

[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,397 battles
13 minutes ago, dmckay said:

Fewer cruisers playing than when I first got Scharnhorst. Often only 2 in a match. More BBs. Why?  Cruisers are perfect targets for Scharn.....I want MORE! Not doing as well in her now.  Gotta fight BBs most of the time. So what's the deal? :Smile_sad:  Note....I am whining.

There's no whining in a Scharnhorst dm, you know that.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,253 posts
8,607 battles

It's true. I've been enjoying the Gneis more recently.

[RLGN]
Members
8,253 posts
17,271 battles
15 minutes ago, pikohan said:

It's true. I've been enjoying the Gneis more recently.

Think I did better in that than with Scharn...

Members
4,551 posts
6,467 battles
16 minutes ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

There's no whining in a Scharnhorst dm, you know that.

Dang....I know and am sorry! Hell I kill BBs it's just tougher. Usually gotta get in close.  Do that when you still have decent health left and those secondaries kick in and you got fast torps and main guns. I get inside 5k in her and I usually can come out on top in a BB fight.

Members
4,551 posts
6,467 battles
26 minutes ago, Incendiary_Tanker said:

That's... a interesting title.... She wants "meat" huh... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I see. I mean it doesn't have to be Cruisers~ 

I know, but she is great at killing them.

Beta Testers
178 posts
3,663 battles

Sharn is very effective against BB, you just need to adjust where you aim. If they face you eithe go HE or AP their superstructure. If they go broadside dont aim at the water line but at the deck line, most BB have thinner armor there and you can do good 10k salvos if RnGesus smiles upon you.

The best is to close the gap, prove to the world your a badass by shrugging incoming fire on your glorious side armor and let the cruisers bolted on your side  dakka dakka the target for you, oh you have torpedoes to!:fish_haloween:

Its also a excellent DD hunter because you can dance between torpedoes and the dakka dakka will make them panic. 

Plenty of meat to go around!

Sign in to follow this