Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ironhidex

looking for a competitive top clan

5 comments in this topic

[BBC]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
366 posts
5,748 battles

Just starting to put out feelers for a top competitive clan.I am currently the main caller for my current clan but I will be looking for a more competitive clan...I have played and called hundreds of battles in clan battles and have been playing since closed beta .I am a good player and have most of the clan war tier 10s or have them unllocked. And just need to buy them. They all also have good commanders most of them 19 pointers. I have had a long experience of competitive play. Not looking to leave my current clan for any other reason other then just looking to be in a more competitive clan that wants to be the best. If you have any questions for me feel free to message me either on the forums or in game .Thank you in advance

edit -

I can call or flank call or just be a player does not matter to me

I am avb for clan wars most days

-

• Cool 1

[PSV]
Supertester
73 posts
6,709 battles

Heyya Iron! PSV would love to have you! We finished 2nd in the NA king of the Sea, beating other top teams like OPG, Cuter, and STW in our bracket, and were the only NA to to win a game against EU in the NA EU showdown, against OMNI! more info here 

PM me if you are interested  

[BBC]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
366 posts
5,748 battles

:-=)

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,832 posts
11,526 battles

Competitive... yet... top... no.

We are a casual clan that still plays to win, we are currently in storm league and improving every match. Check us out, links in my signature.

Sign in to follow this