Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Battlecruiser_PrncsRoyal

La Couronne (1636)

6 comments in this topic

[WOLFG]
[WOLFG]
Members
181 posts
4,895 battles

I'm glad you posted it.  Very nice indeed.  I think we tend for forget the effort involved with sailing ships and just how complicated they were.  The rigging alone is mind-boggling. It's a very pretty ship! Thanks for sharing this.

[ARMDA]
[ARMDA]
Members
950 posts
3,264 battles

Looks great man! I also build Lego, although my efforts are  more based on the endless steel ribbons that cross the country side.

-Members-
1,542 posts
26 battles
52 minutes ago, Battlecruiser_Lutzow said:

I just spent the last 12 hours working on this... not totally happy with how it turned out, but it was a first effort.

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/159474-moc-la-couronne-1636/

Wow @Battlecruiser_Lutzow that's out of this world! It looks amazing! I love the colors! Is that really made of individual lego bricks?! Wow! 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
3,400 posts
11,508 battles

Oh this is nice! it's a great balance between prototypical accuracy and doing things in a 'LEGO' way. 12 hours is very impressive too; I take it it's not your first ship?

- A fellow LEGO fan

-Members-
1,266 posts
13 battles

This is amazing! You did a really great job on this. I absolutely love the color scheme, they go really well with one another.

Sign in to follow this