Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ramsalot

So, the Richelieu is NOT a premium but tech tree ship, right?

7 comments in this topic

Members
1,697 posts
7,233 battles

This morning I completed the personal mission and got the ship.  I was under impression this was a premium ship.  It has premium ship icon, and accepts the new 10 point captain without retraining, but it has all the signs of being a regular tech tree ship...  The camo does not come with it, and it has modules (granted those came researched already, but no premium ship has multiple downgraded modules available).  I assume once French tech tree becomes available, premium status will be removed from Richelieu, and it will become regular tech tree ship?  I am sorry if this was brought up before, this is the first time I ran into this...

[RKLES]
Members
7,204 posts
8,971 battles

Yeah "premium ship" status is what regular ships get if Wargaming puts them into game before their official release. Once the ships are officially released they will turn into regular tech tree ships, which should be in upcoming update or definitely the update after that.

[HINON]
Supertester
19,207 posts
12,740 battles

Yes.

[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,397 battles
1 hour ago, Ramsalot said:

This morning I completed the personal mission and got the ship.  I was under impression this was a premium ship.  It has premium ship icon, and accepts the new 10 point captain without retraining, but it has all the signs of being a regular tech tree ship...  The camo does not come with it, and it has modules (granted those came researched already, but no premium ship has multiple downgraded modules available).  I assume once French tech tree becomes available, premium status will be removed from Richelieu, and it will become regular tech tree ship?  I am sorry if this was brought up before, this is the first time I ran into this...

I got the Tier5.6 and 7 French BBs. Were you able to get the Tier 8?

Members
1,697 posts
7,233 battles
28 minutes ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

I got the Tier5.6 and 7 French BBs. Were you able to get the Tier 8?

I was not trying to get any, I just got one personal mission dropped for Tier 8 one when I finished the regular French missions.  I was excited because I thought I got a rare premium ship, but it turns out to be regular ship in the tree I am not interested in...  Nothing special, unless I decide to get T10 French BB, which is not very likely - I already have Yamato, GK, and Conqueror.

[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,397 battles
2 minutes ago, Ramsalot said:

I was not trying to get any, I just got one personal mission dropped for Tier 8 one when I finished the regular French missions.  I was excited because I thought I got a rare premium ship, but it turns out to be regular ship in the tree I am not interested in...  Nothing special, unless I decide to get T10 French BB, which is not very likely - I already have Yamato, GK, and Conqueror.

I've played my Bretagne and Normandie. They are actually pretty good ships. Nothing real special but good solid ships. Haven't played the Lyon yet.

Sign in to follow this