Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
cometguy

There's no pleasing some people

21 comments in this topic

Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles

So I missed the chat log, but this is how things were going when a sunk teammate (with 0 kills) decided to start complaining about the quality of the team.

lgh5dC8.jpg

I mean, I suppose the enemy did hold A for a while, and did sink a few ships, but how is this not a solid win? People...

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[NGA]
Members
1,907 posts
10,096 battles
1 minute ago, cometguy said:

So I missed the chat log, but this is how things were going when a sunk teammate (with 0 kills) decided to start complaining about the quality of the team.

lgh5dC8.jpg

I mean, I suppose the enemy did hold A for a while, and did sink a few ships, but how is this not a solid win? People...

Been there, done that. I suspect they're all related to Kaa1el.

• Funny 3

[TBW]
Members
8,898 posts
15,862 battles

I guess everyone's view of reality is different. The older I get the more apparent this becomes.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
22,518 posts
16,316 battles

Some people just can't see beyond their own little two square km of the map.

• Cool 1

[DENY]
Members
8,941 posts
9,951 battles
4 minutes ago, Lert said:

More like 6 square inches, that's about how far they probably moved. -.- *1/4 speed....NOPENOPE...full reverse...NOPENOPE...1/4 speed...*, etc, etc.

0 posts

He wanted to excuse his poor individual performance, I'm sure. That's normally how it goes.

Beta Testers
1,415 posts
17,506 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

Thing is ...they don't see anything going on around them until they are dead!

• Cool 1

[-BRS-]
Members
1,955 posts
9,944 battles
1 hour ago, cometguy said:

lgh5dC8.jpg

Its the weekends lol

Members
3,056 posts
11,750 battles

Today some guy in Alabama called me "noob Yamato" for dying early.  I did not bother to reply in any way, we did win the game, he was the guy on the bottom of the list with least XP, with literally not a single scratch on him (full HP) at the game end.  Looked up his stats - total potato.  But he was very vocal about me dying early.  What a jerk.

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,241 posts
1 hour ago, Ramsalot said:

Today some guy in Alabama called me "noob Yamato" for dying early.  I did not bother to reply in any way, we did win the game, he was the guy on the bottom of the list with least XP, with literally not a single scratch on him (full HP) at the game end.  Looked up his stats - total potato.  But he was very vocal about me dying early.  What a jerk.

I got told I suck in Gearing (just got it today) at the end of a match where we lost ... and I was #1 XP on my team ... craplike this is not rare. While the game has some completely broken mechanics and dumb gimmicks it's usually the other players that I find most grating.

Members
1,571 posts
6,979 battles
2 hours ago, Ramsalot said:

The ones on the bottom tend to whine the loudest.

• Cool 1

[TNP66]
Beta Testers
1,889 posts
4,569 battles

I usually read the constructive criticism and try to improve my gameplay based on that. If it's an outright insult then I ignore it. I will often take advantage of that karma feature for plays well compliments and occasionally for people who are not team players ie purposefully driving in front of teammates multiple times or firing on teammates.  Overall I try to be positive if someone acts out badly I will usually move on. Lingering on things just makes a person bitter in life.

• Cool 1

Members
1,571 posts
6,979 battles
6 minutes ago, landedkiller said:

I will often take advantage of that karma feature for plays well compliments

This.  Those who constantly go through their daily limit of reports without ever running out of compliments are probably part of the problem at hand.

• Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Members
1,585 posts
10,129 battles
1 hour ago, Harv72b said:

The ones on the bottom tend to whine the loudest.

Even worse, when they are part of a unicum clan.   Dude and his DD charging straight into enemy fire.   Granted, he had no cruiser support - but I'd think he didn't get his high win rate from not knowing this, and knowing that's a peel-off situation.

Immediate rant - "team sucks, we're out of DDs"

Yeah... our other DD followed on his tail.   Two-bagger.

[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I miss all this bad chat, maybe because I don't read it after the first shots are fired. Hard to be offended when the chat is OFF. Besides Karma is a Joke anyway. And might as well throw out teamwork in random unless your divisioned.

Sign in to follow this