You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JediMasterDraco

So Which One?

So Which One?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which Premium on the Wait List are you most eager for?

• T-61 (German VI DD)
    • Duca degli Abruzzi (Italian VII CL)
    • Massachusetts (USA VIII BB)
    • Graf Zeppelin (German VIII CV)

20 comments in this topic

[NGA]
Members
1,905 posts
10,076 battles

These are the last premiums that began testing in 2017. They have entries on the wiki and looks like wargaming is just waiting for the right time to release them. Me, I'm torn between the two German ones honestly. I was discouraged from grabbing GZ when I could because of the negative press, but I've heard that she's back to a decent power level now. On the other hand, T-61 just looks awesome.

Edited by JediMasterDraco

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
22,503 posts
16,307 battles

T-61 because it's the only one I'm actually interested in. I've already got Alabama ST so no interest in Massachusetts, I don't carrier so no interest in GZ, Abruzzi is just another quick, soft CL with nothing unique to offer. Plus -

3 minutes ago, joris92 said:

T61, because build in Hollandia.

[WK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
952 posts
12,610 battles

This Poll is RIGGED.  It's missing 4 options:

5) Bacon

6) Poi

7) Bacon AND Poi

8) All thee above

:Smile-_tongue:

All thee above. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1

Alpha Tester
6,129 posts
2,986 battles
5 hours ago, Volron said:

6) Poi

:Smile-_tongue:

There's already poi in the game. It's called the Shiratsuyu.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
11,161 battles

Tier 5 battlecruiser HMS Repulse....oh, it's not on the list. HMS Renown?....no?....Derfflinger.....no?.....Exeter?...

[PVE]
Members
19,039 posts
11,593 battles

I would like the T-61 Soon DD so that I can train German DDs easier. I have Alabama, Duca d'Aosta, Saipan and Kaga, so I can get the others later.

[NGA]
Members
1,905 posts
10,076 battles
2 hours ago, KalishniKat said:

Tier 5 battlecruiser HMS Repulse....oh, it's not on the list. HMS Renown?....no?....Derfflinger.....no?.....Exeter?...

The only ships that I list are ones that have been announced and sound like they're close to being complete. None of your asks have even gotten a Development blog.

Members
3,984 posts
4,288 battles

I kinda expected these votes to be more even. I didn't think the T-61 would be winning by so much. That said i'd also go for the T-61. 

[PHASE]
Members
5,497 posts
18,091 battles

months ago I was drooling for a German prem DD. After playing the 5 and 6 French BB's I will never play that tier again. I was praying for an amputation of my ankle, hemorrhoids and a migraine to take the pain away from dealing with the play at lower tiers. Only premiums "worth it" are tier 8 or higher and then it's hard to value their worth. After the Musashi, I am sour on all new premiums as it appears they have run out of gimmicks and nerfing credits now. 

[NGA]
Members
1,905 posts
10,076 battles
1 minute ago, Yoshiblue said:

I kinda expected these votes to be more even. I didn't think the T-61 would be winning by so much. That said i'd also go for the T-61. 

It's not that much of a surprise really. Several CCs have noted that T-61 is a rather strong DD, the Italian is said to be rather weak for a tier VII, Massachusetts is only a slightly different Alabama, and Graf Zeppelin is a) A CV and b) had a troublesome development that's irked some of the community.

Members
4,157 posts
15,761 battles

I'm somewhat interested in the T-61. Abruzzi looks like it's going to be garbage, and I aint interested in any way, shape, or form in BBs and CVs.