You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
sruan11

Looking for a active clan with similar average skill level

8 comments in this topic

[QQ7]
Members
6 posts
18,206 battles

I am looking to join a clan with similar average skill level.  my win rate is 56% , CA & DD main, almost play WOWS everyday. Most time play top tier ship and like play division and clan battle.

dark.png

[ARP]
Members
311 posts
19,732 battles

Visit us in JR. We play clan battles and division up. We use discord when we play. We are currently best of 5 from entering storm which we should finish tonight. If you do decide to look into is our discord is in my signature. 

[PIZZA]
[PIZZA]
Members
99 posts
29,095 battles

I have ONE opening at PIZZA.....of 40. Discord is required to play clan battles and you WILL play. We never miss a session. Most of our players are average  and above and most like to play daily. Might be a good fit if you are looking for an active clan. Our base is fully built with all benefits for qualified players. I will personally review your application. Saluto!!   Oh yeah...you have to like PIZZA to join......who doesn't?

[AK]
Beta Testers
466 posts
2,670 battles

We'r a social-first style clan that enjoys running clan Battles. Check out www.armoredknights.us to see what we're about. Our Discord link is on the home page as well. 

[QQ7]
Members
491 posts
3,736 battles
4 hours ago, sruan11 said:

I am looking to join a clan with similar average skill level.  my win rate is 56% , CA & DD main, almost play WOWS everyday. Most time play top tier ship and like play division and clan battle.

dark.png

Come check out Exiles! Always recruiting players. Everything you'll need to know is in the post. 

Cheers!