Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MajorDodger

My Free stuff

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

0
[OBB]
Members
12 posts
2,499 battles

So, I get this email sign in before March 5 for a bunch of free stuff.  So where is it located?  I looked under my dry dock, the London Bridge and the open ocean, the positive thing I found my lost anchor and caught a ton of tuna and even got some Maine Lobster but no silver, or gold nada, zip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
277
[VOC]
Beta Testers
1,130 posts
6,779 battles

So you get the e-mail; think Yeah free stuff, get it and log off? I think you need to do a little more than only just that. Maybe actually play the game? I don’t understand why WG wouldn’t give stuff to actually active players who play their game for years now? Maybe I shouldn’t play for a long time too :)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
69
[TSG4B]
Members
218 posts
5,856 battles

I got the e-mail as well, but it's for my EU server account.

Take a look at the sender's address, if it's World of Warships <wows@mail-eu.wargaming.net>, you may want to check your EU account for your free stuff.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,666
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,706 posts
22,019 battles

I remember reading in a thread here or on Reddit that there is a button to "claim your prize". Not sure if the button is in the email or on their webpage though, didn't pay it that much attention when I read it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,840
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
11 hours ago, Lionel92 said:

So you get the e-mail; think Yeah free stuff, get it and log off? I think you need to do a little more than only just that. Maybe actually play the game? I don’t understand why WG wouldn’t give stuff to actually active players who play their game for years now? Maybe I shouldn’t play for a long time too :)

I feel the same way I play everyday and get nothing free. Maybe your right I should go away and find something better to do with my time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[OBB]
Members
12 posts
2,499 battles

Saint thanks.

For the ones crying over not getting anything free, Sux to be you I guess.  Take a two month break and maybe they will give you some crap.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,082
[A-I-M]
Members
2,233 posts
11,369 battles
9 minutes ago, MajorDodger said:

For the ones crying over not getting anything free, Sux to be you I guess.  Take a two month break and maybe they will give you some crap.

 

On 2/24/2018 at 1:47 AM, MajorDodger said:

So, I get this email sign in before March 5 for a bunch of free stuff.  So where is it located?  I looked under my dry dock, the London Bridge and the open ocean, the positive thing I found my lost anchor and caught a ton of tuna and even got some Maine Lobster but no silver, or gold nada, zip.

 

Sounds like it DoubleSux to be you: Promised free stuff, but no free stuff anyway; is the one who STARTED this thread crying about lack of free stuff.

Called out on it.

Make that TripleSux.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,259
Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles
On 2/24/2018 at 3:44 AM, Lionel92 said:

So you get the e-mail; think Yeah free stuff, get it and log off? I think you need to do a little more than only just that. Maybe actually play the game? I don’t understand why WG wouldn’t give stuff to actually active players who play their game for years now? Maybe I shouldn’t play for a long time too :)

I've been given quite a few free things by playing the game, via campaigns that are fairly easy to complete by just playing the game. Graf Spee, Steven... err John Doe, Jack Dunkirk, and quite a few tech tree ships for lines I haven't gone up yet, and other premiums that I'm sure I've forgotten.  Before long, I can add Aigle to that list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×