You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MajorDodger

My Free stuff

9 comments in this topic

[OBB]
Members
12 posts
2,499 battles

So, I get this email sign in before March 5 for a bunch of free stuff.  So where is it located?  I looked under my dry dock, the London Bridge and the open ocean, the positive thing I found my lost anchor and caught a ton of tuna and even got some Maine Lobster but no silver, or gold nada, zip.

[VOC]
Beta Testers
1,130 posts
6,779 battles

So you get the e-mail; think Yeah free stuff, get it and log off? I think you need to do a little more than only just that. Maybe actually play the game? I don’t understand why WG wouldn’t give stuff to actually active players who play their game for years now? Maybe I shouldn’t play for a long time too :)

• Cool 1

[TSG4B]
Members
218 posts
5,856 battles

I got the e-mail as well, but it's for my EU server account.

Take a look at the sender's address, if it's World of Warships <wows@mail-eu.wargaming.net>, you may want to check your EU account for your free stuff.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,706 posts
22,019 battles

I remember reading in a thread here or on Reddit that there is a button to "claim your prize". Not sure if the button is in the email or on their webpage though, didn't pay it that much attention when I read it. 

[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
11 hours ago, Lionel92 said:

So you get the e-mail; think Yeah free stuff, get it and log off? I think you need to do a little more than only just that. Maybe actually play the game? I don’t understand why WG wouldn’t give stuff to actually active players who play their game for years now? Maybe I shouldn’t play for a long time too :)

I feel the same way I play everyday and get nothing free. Maybe your right I should go away and find something better to do with my time.

[OBB]
Members
12 posts
2,499 battles

Saint thanks.

For the ones crying over not getting anything free, Sux to be you I guess.  Take a two month break and maybe they will give you some crap.

[A-I-M]
Members
2,233 posts
11,369 battles
9 minutes ago, MajorDodger said:

For the ones crying over not getting anything free, Sux to be you I guess.  Take a two month break and maybe they will give you some crap.

On 2/24/2018 at 1:47 AM, MajorDodger said:

So, I get this email sign in before March 5 for a bunch of free stuff.  So where is it located?  I looked under my dry dock, the London Bridge and the open ocean, the positive thing I found my lost anchor and caught a ton of tuna and even got some Maine Lobster but no silver, or gold nada, zip.

Sounds like it DoubleSux to be you: Promised free stuff, but no free stuff anyway; is the one who STARTED this thread crying about lack of free stuff.

Called out on it.

Make that TripleSux.

Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles
On 2/24/2018 at 3:44 AM, Lionel92 said:

I've been given quite a few free things by playing the game, via campaigns that are fairly easy to complete by just playing the game. Graf Spee, Steven... err John Doe, Jack Dunkirk, and quite a few tech tree ships for lines I haven't gone up yet, and other premiums that I'm sure I've forgotten.  Before long, I can add Aigle to that list.