You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ramsalot

What are the odds?

9 comments in this topic

Members
2,305 posts
8,761 battles

I am not into French ships, never got Dunkerque, was not buying containers for drops...  I just completed the "Vive la France" missions today, was mildly surprised that the collection got completed with just enough duplicates - I did not need French captain and was not going to buy additional containers from the shop...  Anyway, one of final containers for the "Vive la France" missions dropped Personal Combat Mission for Richelieu.  I guess now I have to take that 10 point French captain to 19, but I wonder - is that Richelieu drop common, or pretty rare?

• Cool 1

[REVY]
Members
6,142 posts
5,158 battles
44 minutes ago, Ramsalot said:

I am not into French ships, never got Dunkerque, was not buying containers for drops...  I just completed the "Vive la France" missions today, was mildly surprised that the collection got completed with just enough duplicates - I did not need French captain and was not going to buy additional containers from the shop...  Anyway, one of final containers for the "Vive la France" missions dropped Personal Combat Mission for Richelieu.  I guess now I have to take that 10 point French captain to 19, but I wonder - is that Richelieu drop common, or pretty rare?

It's the only person mission I was dying for.  And didn't get.

DwW4ZVF.jpg

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
752 posts
6,440 battles

Congrats. A rare drop, but glad you got one. I got the other 3 I have to say, but bought one set of five crates to complete the set.

Members
2,305 posts
8,761 battles

Thanks guys.  At least that new French captain will have a nice home in my port, it would been a shame to just let him stay in reserve with all the perks.  I think I am going to like it, I loved Nelson with its turret placement - this is going to be fun to try.