You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kiwi1960

If WoWS was real life...

16 comments in this topic

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,006 posts

In the spirit of FUN...

If World of Warships was real life, then at any point of the day....

5% would be facing Court Martial for ramming an allied ship
1% would be facing Court Martial for intentional ramming
10% would be facing Court Martial for accidentally torpedoing an allied ship
3.5% would be facing Court Martial for accidentally firing on an allied ship
0.25% would be facing Court Martial for intentionally firing on an allied ship
4% would be facing Court Martial for aiding and abetting the enemy (aka treason)
20% would be facing Court Martial for deserting your allies in time of war (heading away from a fight rather than towards it)
15% would be facing Court Martial for insubordination via radio comms
0.01% would be facing Court Martial for crimes against humanity for firing on civilian villages
70% would be demoted for facing towards, or away from the enemy when firing to reduce your profile when firing broadsides would have been more effective.

But a whopping 50% would be up for medal of courage for sacrificing yourself and ship to protect allied (posthumous award of course)

Anyone want to add any more?

OH, don't bother adding it up, some would be facing multiple charges.... right? :) so it would come to more than 100%

Edited by kiwi1960
typo
  • Funny 6

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,006 posts
Just now, Ivlerlin said:

100% of us would be lost at sea with our crews. 

Yes, no one seems to ever pick up survivors... but we could swin to nearby land... there is always land close by, and never a shark...so....

100% would be facing Court Martial for not picking up survivors.... :)

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
3,545 posts
12,254 battles

I'd like to think torping an allied ship is a lesser percentage than ramming an allied ship...

• Funny 1

[ARP2]
Members
1,368 posts
3,638 battles

PArt of the .01%.   In my defense, those beach goers looked suspicious.

• Funny 2

[WOLF9]
Privateers
11,911 posts
4,602 battles

Well, I personally would have died about 400 times in the past year.  So let's leave reality out of this, mkay?

• Funny 1

[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,188 posts
17,747 battles

I' so glad real life doesn' give you a pink name tag above your head.....

That would bring a new low to profiling....

[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,918 posts
4,000 battles

100% of Shimakaze drivers in my last battle would be cast overboard for giving away friendly positions

• Cool 1

Members
5,575 posts
7,121 battles
2 hours ago, kiwi1960 said:

In the spirit of FUN...

If World of Warships was real life, then at any point of the day....

5% would be facing Court Martial for ramming an allied ship
1% would be facing Court Martial for intentional ramming
10% would be facing Court Martial for accidentally torpedoing an allied ship
3.5% would be facing Court Martial for accidentally firing on an allied ship
0.25% would be facing Court Martial for intentionally firing on an allied ship
4% would be facing Court Martial for aiding and abetting the enemy (aka treason)
20% would be facing Court Martial for deserting your allies in time of war (heading away from a fight rather than towards it)
15% would be facing Court Martial for insubordination via radio comms
0.01% would be facing Court Martial for crimes against humanity for firing on civilian villages
70% would be demoted for facing towards, or away from the enemy when firing to reduce your profile when firing broadsides would have been more effective.

But a whopping 50% would be up for medal of courage for sacrificing yourself and ship to protect allied (posthumous award of course)

Anyone want to add any more?

OH, don't bother adding it up, some would be facing multiple charges.... right? :) so it would come to more than 100%

:Smile_teethhappy: :Smile_honoring:

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,006 posts
7 hours ago, iDuckman said:

Well, I personally would have died about 400 times in the past year.  So let's leave reality out of this, mkay?

Well, personally, you didn't die 400 times in the past year, so lets celebrate... you're alive.... and in case you missed my post, I have incurable lung cancer, so ...I want the fun... join in or be a square. :)

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,006 posts
7 hours ago, Rebel_Mike2094 said:

Hey what's a little friendly fire between friends? Also who's to say those weren't german or japanese spies?

Well, I've never found gun fire of any kind, aimed at me, to be friendly.... EVER! :)

• Funny 1

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,006 posts
6 hours ago, MCCIV said:

100% of Shimakaze drivers in my last battle would be cast overboard for giving away friendly positions

I sort of agree.... I feel like abusing these people in chat because as soon as you fire, you're detected and they start zeroing in on them.... but when you're next to them... you become the target as well.:( That should be a real court martial offence... ie: a fine, like ramming.

[WOLF9]
Privateers
11,911 posts
4,602 battles
9 hours ago, kiwi1960 said:

Well, personally, you didn't die 400 times in the past year, so lets celebrate... you're alive.... and in case you missed my post, I have incurable lung cancer, so ...I want the fun... join in or be a square. :)

Hey I'm playing the game, ain't I?  [BTW, I have cancer too, but it appears to have been - at least temporarily - burned into submission.  Sorry to hear about yours.]

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,006 posts
8 hours ago, iDuckman said:

Hey I'm playing the game, ain't I?  [BTW, I have cancer too, but it appears to have been - at least temporarily - burned into submission.  Sorry to hear about yours.]

Maybe we should form a WoWS cancer club.... Sad to say this, but the EU WoWs server people stiffed me out of a lot of money... so, not very happy with them, its why I'm here... technically, I'm a Refugee.  I still play on that server but my 24 ship fleet is handicapped as I'm not able to play in a clan. On the NA server, I think I have a six ship fleet but nothing bigger than a tier 5 ... and no premium ships. Really sucks. However.... I shall plod on. I'm glad that your cancer is in remission, I find out in the next few weeks what mind is doing.