Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kiramain

Why are Clan Battle stats so hard to come by?

12 comments in this topic

[KSD]
Members
81 posts
12,081 battles

The only place that I can find NA stats is through the game in my own clan's menu. Even then the stats are very basic and struggle with the legendary port lagginess as with everything else.

If I wanted to see EU clan battle stats I would have to download the EU client (I think?), make a new account, join/make an EU clan, just to see them. That's incredibly dumb.

Just seems like something incredibly obvious that should be on the worldofwarships.com front page.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

So player stats are not enough you need the clan stats too. What about stats that will show your worldwide standings?

Members
2,331 posts
11,044 battles

What good are they?

Like ranked ships play their part.  For example CAs and BBs players are going to have good damage numbers.  DD players are going to average much less.  Its not something that can be looked at like random stats.

CB is a team oriented mode.  We have the stats that matter.  How the team performed.

[NGAGE]
Members
1,371 posts
7,776 battles

It's not available since Clan Battles player stats data isn't in the wargaming api. 

I sent a ticket in asking about that a while back and they gave me (what seemed to me at least) a copy paste answer. It just read (subjectively) like a "we don't want to answer this yet because we have figured out what we want to do about that" kind of response. Idk... I could have misinterpreted it.

[KSD]
Members
81 posts
12,081 battles

@Wulfgarn those stats are based on random battle statistics, nothing to do with clan battles unfortunately.

@Destroyer_KuroshioKai @IronMike11B4O I just want stats that aren't deeply embedded in the game itself. Like, on their website. I don't think that's too insane. Player-wise I would be interested in number of games played, win rate, ships played, etc. Most of these things that are already shown in-game, so they're not really sacred. I want to see it for other servers though, or when I'm at work and bored and don't have the game installed. Does nobody else at all care who is leading clan battles? I can't be the only person that doesn't want to dig through the port UI to find that info. And what about EU?

@Spartias Interesting, thanks :) I'll save your link for later. Looks interesting.

Edited by Kiramain

WoWS Community Contributors, Supertester
169 posts
8,790 battles

This is the WG Clan website: https://clans.worldofwarships.com/clans/gateway/wows/search
change the ".com" to ".eu" ".ru" ".asia" as needed and you can see individual player stats for clanbattles like so:
image.thumb.png.b6efde21ff3d7e0984b8f2a3095f854b.png
You can also find ranked, coop, randoms, and team battles here. 

z4yri.jpg

Have fun!

[MACH1]
Members
160 posts
13,079 battles
On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 7:44 PM, IronMike11B4O said:

Because winning and losing AS A TEAM is the only stat that matters in CW's?

Totally agree:Smile_great:

Sign in to follow this