Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

East Coast Server Drop Out

20 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

360
[-BRS-]
Members
1,648 posts
17,964 battles

We seem to be experiencing technical difficulties on the East Coast lol.....Please stand by

Edited by GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
74
[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
316 posts
9,077 battles

Has been real choppy for the last 4 hours, then it went down all the sudden.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
360
[-BRS-]
Members
1,648 posts
17,964 battles
7 minutes ago, Sere_Pj said:

Has been real choppy for the last 4 hours, then it went down all the sudden.

 

I have lost connection 20 times tonight while in the game..... and just like that i cant get back in again :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
74
[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
316 posts
9,077 battles

@GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND Have you tried to run the integrity check within the game yet, I did earlier and it seemed to help me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
360
[-BRS-]
Members
1,648 posts
17,964 battles
3 minutes ago, Sere_Pj said:

@GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND Have you tried to run the integrity check within the game yet, I did earlier and it seemed to help me.

yeah i ran it but no luck I am afraid... kinda acted like it was gonna connect then flopped lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
74
[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
316 posts
9,077 battles

Another one you can run is the WG Check Tool they just came out with, creates a large report, and you can kinda see if it is on your end or WG's end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
360
[-BRS-]
Members
1,648 posts
17,964 battles
6 minutes ago, Sere_Pj said:

Another one you can run is the WG Check Tool they just came out with, creates a large report, and you can kinda see if it is on your end or WG's end.

Ok i can do that.  Where to go and access that please :)?

I do see where it is showing wows servers 1, 2 and 3  and 1 is red and the others are green??

Edited by GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
74
[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
316 posts
9,077 battles

@GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND It is in the new support section where you put tickets in to the support staff, the new system is kinda tricky though, just start a ticket about the issue and then they will answer back and want you to run the WG Check Tool. A lot of useful info in the report.

Good Luck Bud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
360
[-BRS-]
Members
1,648 posts
17,964 battles
1 minute ago, Sere_Pj said:

@GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND It is in the new support section where you put tickets in to the support staff, the new system is kinda tricky though, just start a ticket about the issue and then they will answer back and want you to run the WG Check Tool. A lot of useful info in the report.

Good Luck Bud.

status.thumb.png.829d86e319db19f8ed24fe8e96b0d537.png

Check out the bottom left corner where it shows server status,  how much you want to bet the red one is the one im on lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
360
[-BRS-]
Members
1,648 posts
17,964 battles

So i ran a few tests and my ping to warships server encounters 100% packet loss right at warships server or just before it.

I guess that is not a good thing.... seems as though something is jacked up.

 

 

Edited by GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
74
[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
316 posts
9,077 battles

@GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND Could be, I see that also on my end also, I know we have three servers in the NA side of things, one in California, another one is the Washington East server in Baltimore, don't know where the one in the middle of the United States is though, if I had to guess Chicago, WG does have a office there, let me know if you get back on? All the packet loss I saw last night was going on at the San Jose, California Server west coast.

Thanks,

Sere_Pj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
360
[-BRS-]
Members
1,648 posts
17,964 battles
5 hours ago, Sere_Pj said:

@GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND Could be, I see that also on my end also, I know we have three servers in the NA side of things, one in California, another one is the Washington East server in Baltimore, don't know where the one in the middle of the United States is though, if I had to guess Chicago, WG does have a office there, let me know if you get back on? All the packet loss I saw last night was going on at the San Jose, California Server west coast.

Thanks,

Sere_Pj

Yeah that is where mine was showing to... which is where my ping leads to.

Still showing the 10th hop this morning with 100% loss but that is one less than last night.

It may not mean anything.... could be the way the router is set up.... but could also mean that all the connection issues some of us are having now and for the past several months lead to that point.

Also support asked me to run and send in the report but I opened the zip file and it is not in English so I cannot make heads or tales out of it lol.

Also if they have a server in Baltimore.....WTH am i connected to the one in California when i live in NC.  lol

Edited by GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
74
[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
316 posts
9,077 battles

@GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND Yeah sorry I was not on this morning, had to have a well pump replaced at the house, I don't know why you are on the San Jose ( West ) server, you should be on the Baltimore Server like most of us, I am in Michigan and on the East coast server, but across the lake to the west in Wisconsin they are on the West Coast server, don't make sense to me, but nothing War Gaming does makes sense anymore.

What part of North Carolina? I graduated from High school in 1973 In Fayetteville, outside Ft. Bragg when my dad was stationed there, got 2 girls that still live there also with there families, damn it's hell getting old and being retired from the Military.

Thanks Bud, let me know if you get back on, it is still choppy in battles on the live server and PT server is even worse today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
360
[-BRS-]
Members
1,648 posts
17,964 battles
28 minutes ago, Sere_Pj said:

@GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND Yeah sorry I was not on this morning, had to have a well pump replaced at the house, I don't know why you are on the San Jose ( West ) server, you should be on the Baltimore Server like most of us, I am in Michigan and on the East coast server, but across the lake to the west in Wisconsin they are on the West Coast server, don't make sense to me, but nothing War Gaming does makes sense anymore.

What part of North Carolina? I graduated from High school in 1973 In Fayetteville, outside Ft. Bragg when my dad was stationed there, got 2 girls that still live there also with there families, damn it's hell getting old and being retired from the Military.

Thanks Bud, let me know if you get back on, it is still choppy in battles on the live server and PT server is even worse today.

Well support had been helping me... but through the whole process 2 questions i keep asking them.

Why am i on the server furthest away on the other side of the country and why does it keep showing 100% packet loss right at there server.

So far both questions have been avoided and not answered.

They suggested that it was Aslains mod pack.

Because that is always the answer to connection issues on the other side of the country (yeah ok) lol.

Other than that I have not really gotten a straight answer other than reset some stuff and try re installing.

Oh I am from Sanford right down the road from bragg.

Edited by GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
74
[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
316 posts
9,077 battles

@GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND Yeah I am always asked about Aslains or Proships, but don't use any mods, what is legal today is illegal tomorrow, not worth it. Yeah I know where Sanford is use to have a girlfriend there back in high school, Damn that was along time ago though, my two girls live in KInston, NC with the families, got a high school reunion coming up in Fayetteville in June, it ought to interesting. Heah have you tried purging your Resolver Cache on the Modem you got, mine does it every night after I log out and turn my computer off.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
360
[-BRS-]
Members
1,648 posts
17,964 battles
3 minutes ago, Sere_Pj said:

@GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND Yeah I am always asked about Aslains or Proships, but don't use any mods, what is legal today is illegal tomorrow, not worth it. Yeah I know where Sanford is use to have a girlfriend there back in high school, Damn that was along time ago though, my two girls live in KInston, NC with the families, got a high school reunion coming up in Fayetteville in June, it ought to interesting. Heah have you tried purging your Resolver Cache on the Modem you got, mine does it every night after I log out and turn my computer off.

 

That was one of the first things they had me do along with resetting my net work adapters etc etc. 

Small world isnt it I ran into a guy in Wilmington the other day who lives in Hawaii that grew up in my home town.

We were there checking out the new improvements to the Battleship NC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
74
[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
316 posts
9,077 battles

@GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND Good Morning, yeah it is a small world here in ( SHIPS ), I have run into some people I used to know years ago, before any of us even thought of playing online games, couple of RN Military Friends in the UK I server with back in 1983, we just started talking in a battle and it was like was that you. Really so real that this game has some many good people and friends here that we can talk to and not get belittled or told we are no good and told to uninstall the game, can't stand those type players, my clan is just a bunch of misfits that have stuck together for almost 2 1/2 years now, we figure if we can't have fun playing together it is not worth it, we don't care about stats or win rate, just have fun and laugh at each others stupid mistakes. Well enough about my guys and girls, did you play CB's last night? we did pretty good for a change. Won 5 and lost 1, so I had the clan stop playing at that point since we moved up a division.

Thanks, bud

Have fun today

Sere_Pj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
360
[-BRS-]
Members
1,648 posts
17,964 battles

Nah i spent all night following a long instruction list from support.

Re did my static IP, RE did my Port forwarding and added some new ports that i was not aware of, removed and re added warships to my exceptions list of firewall and antivirus,  reinstalled the game,  cleared out all my caches again, etc etc

But after all that i finally got a good connection and a smooth game at 1:00 am....... so far lol

Edited by GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
817 posts
9,071 battles

Isn't there only 1 server  for NA ? I know world of tanks announced last year,they combining east and west into 1 server in Kansas(mid). I assume  all wargaming games uses the same servers ?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×