You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Death_dragon

French Premium Battleship Camo

6 comments in this topic

[0TAKU]
Members
2 posts
998 battles

After having received the new French premium Battle ships, in the Modules section it says that they get a premium Camo that you don't have to pay for,  however all of mine show a premium camo that i can buy for doubloons.... is this correct?

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,491 battles

The text you read was a boiler-plate text that goes on all premium ships.  These ships are only premium for now - once the line goes live they will be converted to non-premium line ships and thus that line of canned text won't apply.

Kinda sucks because people are all "Hey, I get free stufz!" just because no one caught that little blurb. :p

Members
2,059 posts
5,097 battles

The ships you did the missions for are not premium ships, they only have the label because there is no tree yet.

[0TAKU]
Members
2 posts
998 battles

Ok... So no premium camo because they are not really premium ships... but i can still use them to train my french cruiser captains at no penalty like any other premium?

[TBW]
Members
6,410 posts
12,057 battles
27 minutes ago, Death_dragon said:

Ok... So no premium camo because they are not really premium ships... but i can still use them to train my french cruiser captains at no penalty like any other premium?

for now you can