Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ASHAMAN100

How do you know you are cursed and should not play a campaign?

8 comments in this topic

[RAZE]
Members
71 posts
15,618 battles

When you are playing the vive la france [french progression] campaign and are allready busy with your 160th game trying to get 15 wins and you just cant get the last 5.

Makes one decide it is really not worth the punishment and have thoughts such as Wargaming can take the whole stupid thing and shove it where the sun dont shine.

• Funny 2

[PNP]
Members
397 posts
3,201 battles

Overall, it's your decision to push through the entire campaign. Its a super important skill to know what is actually worth the time and what isn't. I'm not going to sacrifice my exam scores for a special captain. It can be free to little cost for some people, which is nice but also requires a huge time commitment as well. I cant afford to play as much as some other players do, and that's okay with me. I couldn't do the aftvent calendar missions because of finals. I'm not complaining and if there is an event that makes the game unenjoyable, don't focus on it. Simple as that.

[RAZE]
Members
71 posts
15,618 battles

I agree. Personally I find that when you stop over concentrating on something like this and continue with other, more standard types of gaming - you have a better change of achieving the goal since you are not fixated on it any more - kind of what will be - will be.  

[CVA16]
Members
2,760 posts
7,429 battles

You've gone this far, push on through. I was able to get the Tier 5, 6 and 7 French BBs and am glad I stuck with it.

[UDEAD]
[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,262 posts
12,157 battles
1 hour ago, ASHAMAN100 said:

When you are playing the vive la france [french progression] campaign and are allready busy with your 160th game trying to get 15 wins and you just cant get the last 5.

Makes one decide it is really not worth the punishment and have thoughts such as Wargaming can take the whole stupid thing and shove it where the sun dont shine.

So if I read this correctly, you have gone 10 wins and 150 losses in your last 160 games!  You sir, are the Unicum of Losers - take pride in your epic feat of ... De-Feat and proudly show off that deep red recent win rate!

Sign in to follow this