Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SansPeur

Lucky I Loaded Up with Flags

5 comments in this topic

[-HON-]
Beta Testers
509 posts
14,651 battles

Load into Warrior's Path, south, for the first game of the day in the Atago - bottom tier.

Spawn south of B with our pink Yugumo in front of me.  Counter hits zero and both the Yugumo and I aggressively push up to B.  I slow and turn ready to engage any reds the DD spots.  

Our brave Yugumo potters a kilometer in front of me (blocking any torps I wish to blind fire) just out of B.  Red starts to capture B, and so the DD sails over C where we have a few BBs sitting just outside the cap pew pewing the reds.

The Yugumo slowly sails amongst our BBs, not trying to spot or fire any of his weapons.  One of or BBs eats at least one salvo of torps at max torp range for a dev strike.  The Conc gets pissed at the DD doing nothing, blaps him and dies for TKing.

The bulk of our team who when A, saw a red and run south, and thus "The enemy team completed the mission" in a time of 6:58.

Lucky I only loaded 8 flags for this match.

5a90640e5fd1d_Flagloss.thumb.jpg.307d6f14f519b26ac62cf324a7cfdeb9.jpg

• Cool 1

[-HON-]
Beta Testers
509 posts
14,651 battles
43 minutes ago, Amenhir said:

Hows does a Conqueror tk two ships?  Were they trying to do it?

He only TKed the Yugumo for doing nothing to help the team (I looked up the DDs stats and he has 6.5k games with a 43% win rate - 38% in the Yugumo; the conq has a 54% WR and obviously not happy with how things were going.)

The other -1 is he killed himself by tking the DD via reflected damage.

Alpha Tester
6,129 posts
2,986 battles
1 hour ago, Amenhir said:

Hows does a Conqueror tk two ships?  Were they trying to do it?

The Conqueror is the game's biggest idiot magnet. It brings out the worst in everyone.

Sign in to follow this