You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Colonel_Lonewolf

Missouri

11 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Supertester
20,340 posts
13,798 battles

My guess is about a week before she's removed from sale, when the next patch lands.

[WOLFG]
Members
115 posts
4,920 battles

Until 7.2 comes out, which looks like soon since it's in the second phase of testing.  Wish they would have given a better idea when it was being removed, at least a general idea, because I could have saved some money.

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles

I would guess 3-4 weeks. With the announcements of USN CACLs out to the Testers it means French BBs are almost green-lit. 

And I'd guess that release patch would be 7.2 but I've not been following the patch notes extensively. 

Edited by Ivlerlin

[WOLF5]
Members
1,881 posts
2,647 battles

If they follow the usual schedule, the patch will likely hit next Wednesday (the 28th). We're in the second public test right now, patch day is usually the Wednesday after the public test weekend. French BBs are pretty much ready, they've been released on the live server through missions (I have the T6), and they are all over the Test server. I'm thinking the MO is going to be gone come Wednesday morning.

[A-I-M]
Members
1,512 posts
8,110 battles

I think you had better target an acquisition date prior to March 1. When the second test of a new build occurs, the release of that build occurs Wednesday/Thursday(sometimes Friday) of the following week.

[SYN]
Members
4,921 posts
11,844 battles
4 hours ago, Ivlerlin said:

I would guess 3-4 weeks. With the announcements of USN CACLs out to the Testers it means French BBs are almost green-lit. 

And I'd guess that release patch would be 7.2 but I've not been following the patch notes extensively. 

Doubt it's going to take that long.  Maybe two weeks maximum, but I'm guessing sometime next week or early in the following week.

Besides, the USN cruiser split isn't happening for some time to come.

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles

Well considering the +FExp thing that's currently happening it will probably be sooner rather than my late estimate. But I'm sure there will probably be a big announcement prior to.