Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kildayil

Signal Flag Event

12 comments in this topic

[WOLF2]
Members
76 posts
6,673 battles

So, as far as I can tell, this "Signal Flag Event", has no counter anywhere that you can see in game, etc, and no reporting, that, for every 15 flags, you've received an entry anywhere. So we are just supposed to guess, and hope that this is actually working correctly and we're getting entries? Or am I totally  missing something?

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles

A counter would be nice... but if you're running "max signals" then you should acquire +1 every 2 matches. 

So at 15x requirements that's +1 every 3 games if you're averaging 5x signals per match. 

Personally I tend to run ~5 on my T8+s while nothing on my lower - mid Tiers. So depending on your normal signal usage; just count the matches for either a specific ship or a set of ships. 

[WOLF2]
Members
76 posts
6,673 battles

Lol, no, I know how many entries i should be getting, however, there is nothing to 'prove' that I am getting those, nor that they are actually being counted. Have they run this sort of promotion before? It of course says, to click for more information, yet I failed to find any more information. So, wasn't sure if anyone had any insight. Also didn't really explain, that I could see, where you'd know if you won anything, etc. I guess it got lost in the translation. :)

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles
7 minutes ago, Junostorm said:

max flags per game, you will receive 8 entries per 15 games played.

I recall reading it was 15x flags per entry; so it would be 1 entry every 2 matches with max flags. 

Could be wrong, I'll have to reread the event page...

[ICOP]
Members
953 posts
3,452 battles
2 minutes ago, Ivlerlin said:

I recall reading it was 15x flags per entry; so it would be 1 entry every 2 matches with max flags. 

Could be wrong, I'll have to reread the event page...

No your correct, roughly speaking 1 entry per 2 games is valid with one flag left over.  Playing 15 games with maximum amount of flags will yield 8 entries.

[WOLF2]
Members
898 posts
7,321 battles

Just playing as normal, with standard flags attached.   If RNGesus blesses me, I guess I'll see something pop up after the weekend (flags or bote).

RNGesus doesn't bless too often, so not expecting anything.

(offers sacrifice, just in case....)

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles
1 minute ago, DiddleDum said:

Just playing as normal, with standard flags attached.   If RNGesus blesses me, I guess I'll see something pop up after the weekend (flags or bote).

RNGesus doesn't bless too often, so not expecting anything.

(offers sacrifice, just in case....)

Hope time played will be enough for for my "sacrifice" hahahha

[ONE]
Members
571 posts
8,806 battles

I too would like to see how many flags I actually spent. I guess we will find out when we see the rewards few days later.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,877 posts
5,259 battles

I run 8 signals all the time anyway.  If they give me something for doing it, great.

Sign in to follow this