You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

6 comments in this topic

[KOOKS]
Alpha Tester
2,769 posts
4,582 battles
Spoiler

7ZVZdm3.jpg

Took around one month or so, 31 items obtained and 20 dupes used for last four. Quite a few boxes cough up nothing. No HSF ships involved. With 9 days prem time from events (1 from Planes, 1 from Ships, and and 7 days from a supercontainer) and the increased week-long daily bonus I could get to 3 boxes easily this week by pulling out those signal flags. Before that I do 2 boxes a day.

Now I can ease my pace and finally return to the skies...oh wait, I'm still halfway through with Nagato, and there's Amagi and Izumo before I can use that paint...and I spent all my FEXP on Nelson (a good ship though, I don't regret the 375k spent).

In other words...you can do it without spending a dime. You still have one full month and some more to go, and hopefully until September for that "free" Yamato paint.

• Cool 5

[-K-]
Members
5,295 posts
9,129 battles

What is the reward for the collection?

[PVE]
Members
9,806 posts
7,492 battles
48 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

What is the reward for the collection?

41 minutes ago, KyourakuShunsui said:

Camo for the Yamato

Yep, I have the Yamato camo and I am 1/3 the way through Mission 4 on the Yamamoto campaign for the Yamato captain and I'm still on the Fuso for IJN BBs. :Smile_teethhappy: :Smile_child:

[KOOKS]
Alpha Tester
2,769 posts
4,582 battles
8 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Yep, I have the Yamato camo and I am 1/3 the way through Mission 4 on the Yamamoto campaign for the Yamato captain and I'm still on the Fuso for IJN BBs. :Smile_teethhappy: :Smile_child:

I just finished Yamamoto part 4 today myself. Having 3 mission slots from prem means that I can take the BB damage mission to go along with the usual credit/EXP ones...it gives 2 stars a pop and relatively easy with ships that are firestarters and AP bomb Lex...

[PVE]
Members
9,806 posts
7,492 battles
10 minutes ago, pyantoryng said:

I just finished Yamamoto part 4 today myself. Having 3 mission slots from prem means that I can take the BB damage mission to go along with the usual credit/EXP ones...it gives 2 stars a pop and relatively easy with ships that are firestarters and AP bomb Lex...

I've been doing the same tasks. The credit and XP tasks are my main ones and I pick one more from ones I think I can complete. I don't get a lot of achievements, so I've been picking the damage ones when I can. 

There are a ton of PvE naysayers that are like the Yamamoto campaign should not have a PvE component as you need to work for the 15pt captain. Please, I'm a potato in PvP and with those credit and XP tasks, you could yolo and complete the campaign just by playing long enough.