You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ArnoldSchoenberg

If I don't have enough collection for the new french captain, or don't have personal task to get T5-8 french BB....

8 comments in this topic

[F-N-S]
Members
553 posts

So far I finish everything but the collection is still missing several items and duplicates are enough to buy all.

I only get personal task to win T5 and T6 french BB. 

Will I have chance to get more containers to unlock personal task for T7 and T8? or more containers to complete the collection?

[SSBN]
[SSBN]
Members
367 posts
7,674 battles

Literally every French container I’ve gotten lately had been duplicates. Such [edited]

[TBW]
Members
8,898 posts
15,862 battles
1 hour ago, gmrbull said:

Literally every French container I’ve gotten lately had been duplicates. Such [edited]

never use your duplicates to fill in the blanks until you have enough duplicates to finish, your chances are better that way.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Members
821 posts
6,988 battles
2 hours ago, gmrbull said:

Isn't that just how numbers work?  0% chance for duplicates at first, and if you have 23/24 of the things then the odds are ~96% that it will be a duplicate.

Since the duplicates can be traded in 3:1 for new ones it was easy to buy the last 5 tonight.  Too bad I don't need the captain, but maybe some day he'll find a home.

[PVE]
Members
19,065 posts
11,629 battles
6 hours ago, ExploratorOne said:

Pretty sure there will be a Vive La France Part 2 since they have only posted Part 1.

:Smile_great: