You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RWBY_Rose

OKAY WHAT IS THIS

9 comments in this topic

Members
16 posts
7,529 battles

Okay so my clan and I were in the first round of clan battles and we noticed that the enemy team had a rental gearing IDK if this is a legitimate rental or not screen shots for proof

shot-18.02.22_21.38.01-0190.jpg

Modder, In AlfaTesters
390 posts
4,145 battles

My clan and I were seeing almost the same thing last week.  One battle we would see players with rental Zaos then the next team would have rental Hindenburgs. It would go back and forth every so often, Zaos to Hindys and back.

[NGAGE]
Supertester
2,088 posts
11,596 battles

:cap_wander:

Are......are......are different players getting different rental ships in the same patch?

[MACH1]
Members
160 posts
13,055 battles

Didn't they say to speed things up you may connect with players on EU or Asian servers in clan wars maybe they have those rentals for this period.

Never mind just checked EU and they have same ships as NA

Edited by CaptKornNutz

[NGAGE]
Supertester
2,088 posts
11,596 battles

Yup just checked, all the servers have only the Zao, Grozovoi, and Montana available right now.  

According to the Dev Blog FB page Feb 28-Mar 28 (0.7.2 update) is Shimakaze, Hindenburg, Yamato, then March 29-April16 (0.7.3 update) is Gearing, Moskva, and Conqueror.  So a gearing in that match is 35 days premature......

[SALT]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
3,660 posts
2,989 battles
7 minutes ago, SyndicatedINC said:

Yup just checked, all the servers have only the Zao, Grozovoi, and Montana available right now.  

According to the Dev Blog FB page Feb 28-Mar 28 (0.7.2 update) is Shimakaze, Hindenburg, Yamato, then March 29-April16 (0.7.3 update) is Gearing, Moskva, and Conqueror.  So a gearing in that match is 35 days premature......

Maybe the player actually owns the Gearing and it's a display bug?

[NGAGE]
Supertester
2,088 posts
11,596 battles
4 hours ago, Azumazi said:

Maybe the player actually owns the Gearing and it's a display bug?

Interesting,  according to his profile he owns a gearing and based on the stats sites he got it today, but the server times and stat site times are off so it could have been purchased last night.   

Maybe the OP's mods caused a graphics glitch.  Would be interested if anyone has seen this with a vanilla client.

[SALT]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
3,660 posts
2,989 battles

If the gearing had been on rotation before and they played a match in CW before buying it I wonder if that's what caused the glitch.