You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Rawhide

How much do you spend on this game?

81 comments in this topic

Members
132 posts
6,655 battles

Hi;

I've been curious as to how much you spend ($$) annually on this game?  I run a premium account and occasionally buy some dubs.  I have never bought a premium ship. I was just wondering what others do.

Thanks

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,848 posts
1,332 battles

That is always up to the spender.  Companies like to make money...

[ARP2]
Members
1,244 posts
3,569 battles
10 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

More than I  should

Truth.

[TAFY3]
Members
353 posts
7,333 battles

This is just a wild a$$ed guess, but over the last year and a half maybe $1500.  No biggie, definitely am having fun and getting my money's worth. 

Members
2 posts
74 battles

I play WoT too so that factors in, my WoT account is almost maxed as far as having all most all the tanks. I spent a lot on the game over the years.  But that's been close to 7 years now playing that game.

Members
1,697 posts
7,233 battles

Too much, I just never stopped to count.  I know that I have over 20 premium ships, the ones from the shop, mostly high tier ones...  That plus at least 7 permanent type 20 camo, one for each T10, that’s 35,000 doubloons right there...  I better not calculate the actual dollar amount... :Smile_ohmy:

Members
6 posts
1,608 battles

Started a month ago and Im $175 deep right now someone please help me

• Funny 1

Members
2,481 posts
2,336 battles

Not as much as I want to. I've kept my wallet inside several safes and vaults for safe budget reasons. 

[RLGN]
Members
8,253 posts
17,271 battles
52 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

More than I  should

Yeah, same here most likely.

Biggest lump though was likely back in late 2015, early 2016, right after I registered.

Except as a part of containers and ship bundles, I haven’t directly purchased any premium time since whatever $99 US got you back in early ‘16.

[PVE]
Members
193 posts
5,260 battles
31 minutes ago, NeutralState said:

The correct parameter is % of income spent.

0.25%

Edited by evanr1940

Members
1,458 posts
12,328 battles

Have most of the premiums..... probably an indication of over-spend....but I do enjoy the game - best spend is a premium account  and a group of premium ships you really like to play.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,253 posts
8,607 battles

Practically nothing... I buy a few of the boxes at Christmas, and that's pretty much it.

... no wonder I never get a ship from said boxes :Smile_sceptic:

[JR]
[JR]
Modder, In AlfaTesters
390 posts
4,124 battles

More than I would like to admit.  I have a decent job and don't spend my cash on anything else so I can afford to indulge myself a bit.  The most money Iv'e spent all at once would probably be a $70 dollar Arizona bundle a few years back (that flag is beautiful) and around 60 dollars in Santa containers two years ago.  My one saving grace is that I NEVER buy premium time.  I make do with what I get from the random supercontainer or Santa crates.  Other than that, it's standard account for me like 90% of the time.

[ANZ4C]
Members
173 posts
7,176 battles

too much, in the thousands, but as % of income its miniscule.

[PVE]
Members
9,729 posts
7,466 battles

56 premiums , over a year of premium time, tens of thousands of doubloons, 25M silver, a lot of crates, and two signal flag bundles. As a PvE main, I've spent my share. 

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

i spend about 60 per year (about what good game would cost per year)  .   I played free account except for about 3 month that I paid since open beta.       play enough and you get all the stuff without spending.   most of my premium was earned in game or from crate.    most of the money was spent during christmas  

Members
2,500 posts
5,485 battles

YOU made me look at all the WOW transactions for 2017 - Well it was not as bad as I thought.. $118 per month average give or take.   Probably spend LESS on 2018

Edited by dionkraft