You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Naviss

So you are unable to finish the La France collection

11 comments in this topic

[VVV]
Beta Testers
804 posts
5,946 battles

...Unless you get lucky with RNG or give WG money? Seems silly. It's bad enough playing the game with RNG, Let alone grinding out missions to complete a collection or something that again you're fighting RNG. When are you going to RNG logins? Maybe ask us to pay a sub like we do and RNG our chances of logging in each day. When unlucky just pay 2.99$ for another chance to log in.

I get you're a business and want people to pay you for every little thing. But seems borderline anymore. Completing a collection or something shouldn't be a business model too, or RNG. Buying crates for that sort of thing should be a option for people that lack time to do the massive amount of grinding needed (25 wins? Random battle? LOL!) Given how poor of a player I am, that alone took me 70 battles. Only to see RNG once again laughed. 

Also I'm not really complaining about it, I mean it's only a collection thing, since I've finished all my past ones and I guess won RNG then. But I'm making this post because like I mentioned, Seems to be getting scary now with how everything is a paywall.

Hopefully these crates come back someday where I can grind more to finish it. I don't mind grinding, Just I don't like the fact you run out of ways to grind and just forced to pay for something this simple.

My opinion and feedback only. Not meant to start a flame war or get gud posts, I'll never be a good player at this game but what I have been is a good customer of WG over the years, and spent money where it seemed fair and right to do. This does not feel like one of them times.

TL:DR: WG should not make collections a RNG gamble, and if you finish all the allotted missions they give to complete in a set amount of time, You as a player who grinded through them should be able to complete it. 

• Cool 2

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
21,495 battles

I am pretty sure you will finish it there is still many more missions and a couple more that involve crates so, myself only need 1 more to pic to finish off French commander campaign got 1 French BB already prob get other missions later

[VVV]
Beta Testers
804 posts
5,946 battles
2 minutes ago, GuntherPrein said:

I am pretty sure you will finish it there is still many more missions and a couple more that involve crates so, myself only need 1 more to pic to finish off French commander campaign got 1 French BB already prob get other missions later

I too have only one left to get, And in the past you've always been able to get enough copies to at least finish a collection out. But now it's like they are trying to give so many more advantages in these collection crates to promote more sales of them that it feels like they are restricting your chances of just doing the basic collection harder and harder. I'm not asking for more chances to get their French BB missions or some crazy advantage. I'd just like  enough missions to finish the crates original purpose, without paying to do so.

Members
100 posts
352 battles
1 hour ago, GuntherPrein said:

Dont forget you can turn in duplicates for the uncollected items, 3 dups per un collected itsm.

[TNP66]
Beta Testers
1,890 posts
4,569 battles

It should be on the same level as prior collections part 2 I imagine is a chance to get a mission to get Alsace and or France. What they should have done is throw two or three premium containers in as a reward for the final missions in the chain.

[VVV]
Beta Testers
804 posts
5,946 battles
32 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

We are only in Part 1.  Part 2 will have more crates.

Ah I thought we had already got the second part to it. I mistook the two different mission dates.

[VVV]
Beta Testers
804 posts
5,946 battles
27 minutes ago, Verios44 said:

Dont forget you can turn in duplicates for the uncollected items, 3 dups per un collected itsm.

Yep already done, but still short. Glad it is only 3 needed each.

[SYN]
Members
5,470 posts
12,704 battles

Still have about five weeks to complete the collection.  I too have just one more item to go, and I highly doubt things will drag all the way out until the 29th of March before I get that last item (or three dupes).

The pay method is there for those who need it right now.  The rest of us have to "work" for it and wait.

[WORST]
Members
139 posts
13,042 battles

I am certain you can get additional french collection containers by completing some of the clan battles missions.

[PVE]
Members
19,124 posts
11,629 battles
9 hours ago, ExploratorOne said:

We are only in Part 1.  Part 2 will have more crates.

:Smile_great:

Reading is OP. ;)