Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SgtSpud

Bots still a thing

8 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1,061 posts
13,873 battles

So just ran into my first obvious bot in a long time....didn't know it was still a thing. I have the replay ...how do I report it.... there doesn't seem to be a topic under support.

Or does WG actually care? ( King George near the end of the game)

Bot.wowsreplay

[PSP]
Members
6,359 posts
8,982 battles
12 minutes ago, SgtSpud said:

So just ran into my first obvious bot in a long time....didn't know it was still a thing. I have the replay ...how do I report it.... there doesn't seem to be a topic under support.

Or does WG actually care? ( King George near the end of the game)

Bot.wowsreplay

If you are talking about the KG on your team he got in a bind facing three enemy ships alone and was eventually sunk. However, he held them at one end of the map while your group was cleaning up your end.

If you are talking about the enemy KG, who cares? You won.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
1,061 posts
13,873 battles
47 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

If you are talking about the KG on your team he got in a bind facing three enemy ships alone and was eventually sunk. However, he held them at one end of the map while your group was cleaning up your end.

If you are talking about the enemy KG, who cares? You won.

Nah the one i am talking aboot..was near the end of the match in the red spawn...he never left. Yes we won, handily,  just haven"t seen a bot in a while ...didn't know it was still a thing, I suppose the red team may care?

[PSP]
Members
6,359 posts
8,982 battles
4 minutes ago, SgtSpud said:

Nah the one i am talking aboot..was near the end of the match in the red spawn...he never left. Yes we won, handily,  just haven"t seen a bot in a while ...didn't know it was still a thing, I suppose the red team may care?

Never left the spawn sounds more like AFK. Was he moving?

Beta Testers
1,061 posts
13,873 battles
Just now, Snargfargle said:

Never left the spawn sounds more like AFK. Was he moving?

No not moving until i got within about 7 klicks then he started shooting his mains into the water infront of himself nowhere near me thats when i figured bot.i was spotted the whole way ..i was firing guns all the way.

[PSP]
Members
6,359 posts
8,982 battles
4 minutes ago, SgtSpud said:

No not moving until i got within about 7 klicks then he started shooting his mains into the water infront of himself nowhere near me thats when i figured bot.i was spotted the whole way ..i was firing guns all the way.

I'll watch the replay again.

[PSP]
Members
6,359 posts
8,982 battles

Yeah, it sort of looked like a bot. It's turrets were not in the starting position as they would have been with a permanent afk and it actually woke up when you were detected and started to move.

Sign in to follow this